Sweet as you like.... I have to go to London in March for an audit committee meeting, our auditors (KPMG) are making a presentation and they have informed me that they have 4 tickets for the Arsenal vs Middlesborough game at the Emirates on March 15.

Wasn't expecting to get to go to the meeting but to get to the Arsenal game too is a very very pleasant and unexpected bonus.

Also saves me paying my way back home for the out-laws 50th birthday.

A good day today me thinks, unless the bassas renege !!

Tell them to get that sorted so you can watch a proper team like West Ham!! :cheers:

Nah, but thats awesome, if there was a team I could pay to watch it would be Arsenal and especially at home. The fact they are playing a shite team will also mean they will probably turn it on and you will get to appreciate first hand how good they are.

Hopefully they are still in the title race at the time and they are going for all 3 pts.

:cheers:

Yeah, I had the same first thought of "Middlesborough.... Arsenal will pump them"

The good thing is that the audit partner told me even if I can't get to the meeting that the next time I am travelling through London to give him a shout and he will "loan" me their season tickets for face value.... I see me using that token in the future too !

You jammy bast...............best mate, is there any spares? ;)

Absolutely dying to goto The Emirates but cause of the ticket situation I'll probably not get the chance too for a few years at least anyway.

Before the season ends I plan on making a trip to Upton Park. I was thinking around April time.

How abouts we head down for a wee weekend away on the slosh when the Goons and West Ham are both at home but one playing on sat and the other on the sunday?? We'll def get tickets for the west ham game and we may get lucky at Arsenal, if not a wee pub in North London for the game.

That has happened a few times already this season and im sure it will happen again.

:cheers:

You jammy bast...............best mate, is there any spares? ;)

Absolutely dying to goto The Emirates but cause of the ticket situation I'll probably not get the chance too for a few years at least anyway.

Funny you mention spares Gav.... there aren't any but as the partner told me that they have season tickets and pass them out at face value - AND told me the next time I am travelling through London I can borrow them...... next time I am coming to the UK I will see if I can get them (they have 4, so to get 2 should be easy enough) and then will give you a shout.

Funny as you were, sadly, the first person I thought of when I thought I might be able to snare a couple of tickets.

Keep it in mind, and I will try to time my next trip back to the UK to coincide with a Gunners game so you can go to the game.

Funny you mention spares Gav.... there aren't any but as the partner told me that they have season tickets and pass them out at face value - AND told me the next time I am travelling through London I can borrow them...... next time I am coming to the UK I will see if I can get them (they have 4, so to get 2 should be easy enough) and then will give you a shout.

Funny as you were, sadly, the first person I thought of when I thought I might be able to snare a couple of tickets.

Keep it in mind, and I will try to time my next trip back to the UK to coincide with a Gunners game so you can go to the game.

That would be ideal Craig. :thup:

Gribz, I'm off to America next April so won't be able to make the trip to London with you. I am however, planning on heading down in January for a game. I think they play at home on January 12th.

No bothered about that, agree that Arsenal are playing some lovely football, if it was a choice for me though, Id rather go watch Liverpool.

Not saying Id turn down free tickets to the emirates tho lol