Stevie Smith underwent another operation in Germany last week and Walter Smith says it was a success and could be back to full training in a month.

Nacho Novo has a shoulder injury,picked up in the closed door friendly against Middlesborough,and could be out for for a couple of weeks.

Andy Webster went through a simple clean up operation on his knee and should be back training next month.

Thats great news on Stevie Smith.

It was looking really bad for the boy a while there, hopefully this is the end of his problems and he makes a full recovery.

The way he was playing, it would be of benefit to Rangers AND the national team if he was able to play like that again.

Good stuff about Smith.

Hopefully Novo isnt out long, he'd be in my first XI at the moment.

Whats the story with Webster anyway? Does he go back to Wigan in Jan or are we signing him?

Why should we sign him he has hardly kicked a ball for us. All we have done is help Wigan out by paying his wages.

Re Smith, I'll believe it when I see him back on the training ground.

Wee Nacho will be back as soon as, probably against whoever we're playing next weekend.

Andy who? Get him tae fuck!

Do you not think that he Webster would be worth keeping?

from what ive seen he is a good centre half and maybe an ideal replacement for Weir.

He has had a hellish time of it in the past 6 months but after this tidy-up op i see no reason to get shot of him just now.

Do you not think that he Webster would be worth keeping?

from what ive seen he is a good centre half and maybe an ideal replacement for Weir.

He has had a hellish time of it in the past 6 months but after this tidy-up op i see no reason to get shot of him just now.

I don't see the point in keeping him all this time when he's been injured. We saw 1st hand with Mols what happens when a player comes back from a knee injury, they aren't the same players as they once were.

I don't see the point in keeping him all this time when he's been injured. We saw 1st hand with Mols what happens when a player comes back from a knee injury, they aren't the same players as they once were.

Like Larsson you mean?

I think Mols (and Rangers) was really unlucky with his injury, i would at least give Webster a chance and see how he recovers.