Daniel Cousin Transfer Back ON - 08:23 Wed am

I rate Cousin as a player. I think he's got talent and like a lot of the better European players, he has a nice touch and lots of natural ability.

So, am I surprised about the latest rumours concerning this player who has a history of being an unsettled (or should that be unsettling) player to have around? Not really given his history. But he's now starting to come under the same intense scrutiny that Kris Boyd has done recently, with every minutiae of his body language and behaviour being analysed by some fans.

However, even apart from his history, since he signed for us, there's been the usual noises through various media outlets, that he's not been happy. We've had so many of the usual clich�©s associated with an unhappy foreigner that I'm starting to think its only a matter of time before he moves on.

Mis-quoted article in his home country stating his unhappiness? Check.

Constant rumours from the training-ground? Check.

Media stories about his unhappiness? Check.

Of course we've also had a few performances where he hasn't looked interested, culminating in last week's match where he put in a "shift" which even Kris Boyd must have thought looked lazy. From here on in I think it will be a downward slope and I won't be at all surprised if he leaves in January. If the rumours are true then I don't think we should be keeping an unhappy player who may be a disruptive influence. We simply don't need that sort of player at the moment.

Like I said from the outset, I do rate him as a player, but with this sort of situation there's usually no smoke without fire. Which unfortunately makes me think Hemdani will be leaving us sooner rather than later too.

If he is unhappy then we should let him go. Time to bring back Sebo-+

Fook. I forgot about that option. Gribz will be all over it like a rash when he reads my post...

Maybe we should keep the miserable fecker after all. Cousin that is, not Gribz....

:)

Fook. I forgot about that option. Gribz will be all over it like a rash when he reads my post...

Maybe we should keep the miserable fecker after all. Cousin that is, not Gribz....

:)

I was laughing that much when i posted that i knocked my beer over and tried to grab it. that is why the funny +- is at the end . I wanted to add a smilie.:)

setanta sports 1

17:00 LIVE

Live: Valenciennes vs. Rennes

Live Le Championnat thriller as Valenciennes welcome Rennes to the Stade Nungesser. Both sides hover around top six and will be hoping to progress towards the top of Ligue 1.

Watch sebo run riot tomorrow, he'll score two goals. just you watch

• 1 month later...

Skysports.com understands Fulham have lodged an offer for Rangers striker Daniel Cousin.

The Premier League strugglers are desperate to add firepower to their ranks and have earmarked Cousin as the man to help them to safety.

A move for Watford striker Marlon King looks as though it may have hit a snag, meaning Fulham boss Roy Hodgson continues to scour the market.

Cousin has caught the eye with some outstanding performances this season, both domestically and abroad, and has previously intimated to skysports.com he sees his long-term future in England.

Eight goals from 14 league starts this season are testimony to his goalscoring exploits and it is such form that has prompted interest from a number of English clubs.

Rangers boss Walter Smith has hinted that he is keen to keep Cousin at Ibrox but Fulham are thought to be ready to test his resolve with a firm bid.