Next Scotland / England manager

Been listening to Talksport this weekend where they are naming those linked to the England job then I listened to Your Call with Chick Young (instead of Traynor) this morning and heard some of them tipped to the Scotland post.

To start with England are on a down slope and are looking to turn it around while scotland are on the up and should be looking to continue going in the right direction.

Therefore England are being linked with Mourinho, Capello, Lippi, Klinsmann, Scolari, Oneill and Hiddink - all of whom come with a great pedigree. Mourinho is obviously first choice who has reported to knocked it back but No.s onwards are still great bosses.

Then I here the Scottish names being linked - Calderwood, Jefferies, Levein, McGhee and even John Hughes was mentioned - thats embarrassing. Not one of them is a capable national manager to continue the good work set up by Walter Smith.

Levein did ok at Hearts then failed at Leceister, and is now doing a decent job at Tannadice but that far from qualifies him for the national boss job.

Mark McGhee was at who? Brighton, Wolves and now Motherwell! Once again not enough for me.

Im not even going to mention Jefferies.

For me, Id look abroad and to England aswell as the Scottish possibilities - G Graham, Souness (although i dont want him), Strachan, Burley.

Id personally pick a 3 man team consisting of George Graham as No.1, Joe Jordan and No.2 and either Paul Lambert, Richard Gough or Stuart McCall as the No.3.

There is a time and place for a young manager but now is not the time. We need stability and Graham will bring that. After that then we may have an improved John Collins, Gary McAllister or David Moyes (may want it) for the job.

Just for the record I think the FA could shoot themselves in the foot by be all set to go for Jose but he has knocked them back, now they are going to be in the same scearnio when they chose McLaren - ie they wont go for first choice.

Joe Jordan flung his hat into the ring for the Scotland ob yesterday.

As for England, they should give it to 'Arry.

Jordon would be the perfect No.2

Agreed about 'Arry but i dont think he has a chance at the moment