Well it has been a while since my last taxi so i will start by digging into the past, to open.

First of all i will start with Aberdeen�s plight in Europe. They went to Spain and got caught up in crowd trouble with Spanish supporters. Seemingly they took a right baaa-tering .

Spanish police surprisingly failed to arrest any sheep supporters, don�t you just hate when you can�t find a PEN, when you need one.

It was reported that one Aberdeen supporter�s girlfriend was raped. A Spanish police spokesman said an arrest was immanent, as not many Spaniards wear wellies.

They then went on to meet Copenhagen, in a do or die final game. They brilliantly won 4-0. A case of the sheep shagging the Vikings That shatters the old history books.

News out of Pittodrie this week is that Aberdeen are skint. Although they have a Diamond and a Hart they haven�t got a Nickel-son.

They are in fact hoping to grow in the future they have named their kids club after Angus the Bull. I am not sure the sheep around Aberdeenshire will be happy with that.

Poor Artur Boruc was sidelined for a while with a foot injury . Stupid dick is always shooting himself in the foot.

Celtic have rewarded him with a massive new contract, not bad for someone as dependable as an American opinion poll. He has dropped more this year than the pound has against the euro. After his run of mistakes he tried to pick himself up, and failed.

Celtic have signed a new German left back Andreas Hinkel but i have a wee conspiracy feeling over this one. I think it is just to justify singing ââ?¬Å?Go home ya hunââ?¬Â The Celtic board will do anything to cover their supporters chants.

Big news over the last few weeks was Alan Hutton�s supposed 9 million pound transfer to the Spurs and the reason why he wanted to stay at Ibrox. Well i got the reason from a good source. He heard that the spurs attack were Bent and Keane. He didn�t fancy the move after that.

Funniest joke i heard over the holiday period, was that Rangers had failed in a bid to sign Mohamed Sissoko from Liverpool. It failed because you are not allowed to call a teddy bear Mohamed.

Finally Celtic are doing everything possible to bring Koki Mizuno, another Japanese star to Scotland. Many people think he would be nuts to come to the Spl. I guess it would make him a Koki nut.

TAXI!!!