It's probably been posted before but I'll post it again because the guy is my hero and a Rangers legend.

His 2nd goal against Aberdeen that won us 8 in a row still send a wee tingle down my back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqiwAA5nKDk&search=gazza

Swing low sweet chariot Gazza's here for 9 in a row!

I hope PLG brings in someone a personality half as good as Gazzas!

"I'd do them 2 years for the rest of me life"

i thought this was going to be a clip of gav greetin` into a pint in a paris backstreet pub after travelling all the way there to go to the game but not getting a ticket and having to watch `em gettin beat in a shitty wee pub ha ha ha ha :D

Amazing. World class and up there with the best.

What proves that he is world class is that he walked into any league he played in and turned it on. Certain players make excuses that they cant play in certain countries but Gazza proved it in England Scotland Italy and even China (that cracking 30 yarder during Euro04).

BTW, this clip should be a sticky for a while or maybe in Rangers legends and history room and put together with the Laudrup and 9IAR clips i put up on old forum.

Can someone move them across by any chance??