Hutton Transfer - done deal

I can see both sides here

It's very tempting to take the silly money being offered by the Premiership clubs at the mo, and if Hutton's form dipped again (as it has in the past) we would be rueing the cash loss

However, it's the way it has all been handled that irks me, and we clearly seem to have pushed out a player who would rather have stayed and won a championship with a club he loved first!! If this is what we are doing Mr Murray, and if we are only going to be a feeder club for second rate EPL teams, why should i renew my season ticket this coming year?????

Good luck Alan ... it WASNT the right move for you, but looks like you didn't have a choice!!

See if Hutton decided not to go how pissed off would Murray be? Oan yersell Alan! Don't be pushed into leaving the club you love.

Agreed, apparently Alan is back in Scotland thinking about what he should do

This has been a crazy transfer and hopefully he stay

WOuld love to see Murray's face when Hutton walks into his office and says he is staying

See if Hutton decided not to go how pissed off would Murray be? Oan yersell Alan! Don't be pushed into leaving the club you love.

Too fucking right Gav !!

The lad is being pushed to go to a team which he obviously doesnt really want to go to and not at this stage of his career.

He has a young family and likes being settled just now. But SDM is basiclly telling him to fuck off so the club can reap the cash rewards - I understand the desire for the cash rewards but how about taking into account what the player wants and needs ?

Sorry, I'm stuck on a conference call so am just on the web obsessively as the call is dull as f**k. A poster on FF who has a good track record with info before has said that Hutton is still in London and the deal will go through, its never been in any doubt apparently.

Sorry, I'm stuck on a conference call so am just on the web obsessively as the call is dull as f**k. A poster on FF who has a good track record with info before has said that Hutton is still in London and the deal will go through, its never been in any doubt apparently.

Yeah just seen that mate

God its all ups and downs, just want him to come back to glasgow or sign that contract