Hutton Transfer - done deal

Is that it finally signed, sealed and delivered?

Thank fuck for that. Too many he's going, he's staying, he's going, he's staying for my nerves to take.

All the best Alan, I hope you're a success down in England.

I hope Arsenal rip you a new arsehole though. ;)

Hutton Deal Completed

ALAN HUTTON has today completed his multi-million move to Tottenham Hotspur.

White Hart LaneAfter weeks of speculation the right-back has finally decided on a move to the Premiership club and has put pen-to paper on a four-year deal.

Ibrox boss Walter Smith admitted yesterday that he was resigned to losing the defender but the deal was not confirmed until this morning.

Over the past year Hutton's displays for club and country have seen him earn rave reviews and several of Europe's biggest teams were rumoured to be interested in securing his services.

Spurs, however, have now won the race for his signature and he becomes one of Scotland's most expensive footballing exports.

To be honest I am totally gutted now it's been confirmed. He is the first real talent to be produced by Murray Park and the most exiting Scottish player I've seen since Advocaat gave Barry his chance all those years ago.

I know this is exactly the reason why we spent the money on MP however I just feel we've hardly had any time to enjoy Hutton. After his leg break it was only around the start of 2007 when his performances started to show some promise and since then the likes of Mc****y have not been out of his pocket. It was inevitable he would end up in the Premiership but I didn't think it would be so soon.

I just hope this doesn't affect the minds of the rest of the team or do anything to damage the momentum we have been building as we definately play with more confidence when Hutton is bursting down the right wing.

Gutted aswell - always been a fan of him before his leg break but never expected him to go on and be such a good player.

He has given consistantly brilliant performances and is easy the best talent unearthed at Murray Park to date.

He will still get my vote for POTY at the end of the season.

All the best Hutton. :cheers: