Hutton Transfer - done deal

Oh yes I forgot the,

All the Best Hutton, hope you win some trophies and don't worry, if you keep playing like you have been the move to Man Utd that you really wanted will be just around the corner:cheers:

Aye and first up is Man Utd this weekend at White Hart Lane!!

Giggsy in his back pocket :cheers:

"The last 12 months have been fantastic for me personally and I have received great support from the Rangers fans," Hutton told the Rangers website.

"That meant a lot and helped give me the confidence to take the next step in my career.

"I wish Rangers every success for the season and in the future and, although I'm sad to leave, there is no doubt my transfer is good not just for me but for the Rangers."

Think Murray asked him to say that to the media?

Oh well.....

I think we have debated the Hutton transfer to death. Good luck to him and I hope he is a HUGE success at Spurs (despite me being a gooner) and has a long and rewarding career.

Sad to see one of, if not our best, players go but it is a lot of money !

I wonder if we put a clause in the contract getting us a % of any future transfer fee.

Guest adamski
"The last 12 months have been fantastic for me personally and I have received great support from the Rangers fans," Hutton told the Rangers website.

"That meant a lot and helped give me the confidence to take the next step in my career.

"I wish Rangers every success for the season and in the future and, although I'm sad to leave, there is no doubt my transfer is good not just for me but for the Rangers."

spoken like a supporter

How long a conbract is he on ??

I can see him getting home sick, hopefully he will do a Ferge and come back in a few years

4 yr contract.

Do you really ? With the way the Club treated him ? We have seen many players leave the club where we have said "dont let the door hit your arse on the way out" but usually because they have been shite.

In Hutton's case they may as well have kicked his arse on the way out, the way they wanted him out as the cash was "too good to refuse".

Even though it was great money, the lad wanted to stay and shouldn't, in my opinion, have been forced out.

I think he would have a harder time of it coming back given the way he has been treated.

Having said that, I would love for him to get homesick in the next 2 years or so and we get him back for a cut-down price - we can but dream huh ?