Hutton Transfer - done deal

So we end up losing Hutton, losing out on Samaras (maybe), lose Cousin (maybe) and sign no one? Fan-fuckin-tastic!!

WS isn't exactly giving himself time to bring a few players in.

What a seriously pish transfer window it's been if all that goes ahead.

The title is seriously slipping out our grasp right now unless WS has a few tricks up his sleeve.

So we end up losing Hutton, losing out on Samaras (maybe), lose Cousin (maybe) and sign no one? Fan-fuckin-tastic!!

WS isn't exactly giving himself time to bring a few players in.

What a seriously pish transfer window it's been if all that goes ahead.

The title is seriously slipping out our grasp right now unless WS has a few tricks up his sleeve.

I disagree to a certain extent here m8, we do need cover for RB IMO, we have SW although not as consistent or as good as hutton yet he has been doing OK where played but if he gets injured then we are buggered!!

Regarding Samaras I do like him but he's not a lone striker (they will continue to play the long ball game even more so now) and we have got Boyd, McCulloch, JCD, Naismith, who can score goals in the SPL, he is not better than them IMO, so no point in spending money for the sake of it, he might prove me wrong but it's a gamble and I'd rather see players we have already given a good chance before buying similar players with big wages.

Smith and Webster player 55 mins each last night so that's hopefully another 2 good players back in the squad soon.

I think fans just panic or get jealous?? when we are losing players (our best ones) and they are signing players (especailly ones linked to us) but as we are trying/need to get the debt down there's no point in 'panic' buying and spending big wages when we have a good squad and some players haven't been quoted yet this season so hopefully they will get a chance to play soon.

:D

OK I see your point but think ahead to the Pana game, we're without JCD (suspended) and Cousin (probably). Who do we have in the current squad who can play the lone striker role successfully?

Bearing in mind we still have to play Celtic 3 times where the 1 man up front tactic will be deployed as well.

OK I see your point but think ahead to the Pana game, we're without JCD (suspended) and Cousin (probably). Who do we have in the current squad who can play the lone striker role successfully?

Bearing in mind we still have to play Celtic 3 times where the 1 man up front tactic will be deployed as well.

I am not really interested in Europe to be honest this season now although if we done well I would not knock it.

We will hopefully have JCD fit for the selik games and have the others I said and more, i.e. novo (who always does well against them), burke, the missing man Gow, even Buffel if he's not moved on this month. I think we need a very good creative midfielder first before more strikers and for me Buffel would not be the answer for a very good creative midfielder.

let's be honest.....

we played the best football when big lee was out

as for smith we will no know how he will be when he returns to the first team

we need a LB and a RB IMHO

IMHO if we dont sort our team out we can kiss this spl good bye again for another year!!!!

nice to see out chairman (sorry the BOSS) strip our club player by player ....who's next big carlos in the sumer?????

Del.

let's be honest.....

we played the best football when big lee was out

as for smith we will no know how he will be when he returns to the first team

we need a LB and a RB IMHO

IMHO if we dont sort our team out we can kiss this spl good bye again for another year!!!!

nice to see out chairman (sorry the BOSS) strip our club player by player ....who's next big carlos in the sumer?????

Del.

well we all know SDM doesn't give a toss about the team so I don't see this as a big surprise.

I don't think we are that bad just because we've lost 2 players, one who the fans never really liked anyway and the other who wants to stay but the club are treating like shite but want/need the money more. We have a good replacement but need more cover I agree.

A striker would not be my top priority.

well we all know SDM doesn't give a toss about the team so I don't see this as a big surprise.

I don't think we are that bad just because we've lost 2 players, one who the fans never really liked anyway and the other who wants to stay but the club are treating like shite but want/need the money more. We have a good replacement but need more cover I agree.

A striker would not be my top priority.

i just dont see where we have the cover!........big danny the moody f"""y will be missed imo a moody bugger but can score goal's saying that so can boyd but boyd cant play the lone role...... we have a very thin back line cover aswell

i cant see us with a spl trophy at the end of the season if we dont get the squad sorted

all IMO

are we all ready for the "good players are hard to get at this time of year" "not enough time to find player that improve the squad"

© the chairman

Del,