Hutton Transfer - done deal

i just dont see where we have the cover!........big danny the moody f"""y will be missed imo a moody bugger but can score goal's saying that so can boyd but boyd cant play the lone role...... we have a very thin back line cover aswell

i cant see us with a spl trophy at the end of the season if we dont get the squad sorted

all IMO

are we all ready for the "good players are hard to get at this time of year" "not enough time to find player that improve the squad"

© the chairman

Del,

that's your opinion m8, cousin was/is no better than boyd IMO but can't play the lone role I agree. If we don't have anyone apart from JCD to play the lone striker role then maybe he'll have to play with 2 up front!

We have lost or are losing 2 players not the whole team, we need cover as I said and at the back yes I agree but not very hopefull giving our track record but you never know.

Saying that I do think we have a good enough squad if all fit to win the SPL, as them signing Samaras and an unknown jap doesn't really scare me, I would have thought they needed to sign defenders even more than us.

Unless someone takes over from SDM this will continue to happen.

that's your opinion m8, cousin was/is no better than boyd IMO but can't play the lone role I agree. If we don't have anyone apart from JCD to play the lone striker role then maybe he'll have to play with 2 up front!

We have lost or are losing 2 players not the whole team, we need cover as I said and at the back yes I agree but not very hopefull giving our track record but you never know.

Saying that I do think we have a good enough squad if all fit to win the SPL, as them signing Samaras and an unknown jap doesn't really scare me, I would have thought they needed to sign defenders even more than us.

Unless someone takes over from SDM this will continue to happen.

what celtic do i dont gve a flying fuck ..... the poin i make is you sell the best player in a team (unless you replace him) it's bad news and IMO again playin players like chris burke because you loose players to inj (dmb) playing with burke and adam will only cost us things the reason we play them no choice imo...

The thing that is bnothering me the most is the lack of activity in the transfer market from us right now. Selling Hutton and Cousin is OK if we can bring in better players but right now it looks like we're bringing in no one.

What's the latest with Larsen?

i dont care about celtic, i am just so gutted we are selling one of the few players who seems to desperately wants to play for us. our ambitions have been systematically lowered and we have no avenue of response: other than perhaps the rst. are the rst going to say anything about all this do you think frankie?

what celtic do i dont gve a flying fuck ..... the poin i make is you sell the best player in a team (unless you replace him) it's bad news and IMO again playin players like chris burke because you loose players to inj (dmb) playing with burke and adam will only cost us things the reason we play them no choice imo...

well I think a lot of fans are peed off giving selik are signing players and we are selling and they are our main rivals but i can see you are only interested in us that's fine, I am too but doesn't mean to say I can't post about them does it......and no need to get worked up over it.;)

�£10m for a full back, not many clubs turn that down and we obvioulsy can't afford to given the state we are in again, until SDM goes that won't change and he will continue to sell our best players IMO.

The boy obviously doesn't want to leave just now which makes it worse and SDM won't be making any new friends here but he won't care, has he ever? As Frankie has posted getting the debt down for someone to buy looks like his aim, doesn't look like he is looking at the longer term, i.e. hutton staying and winning the league, CL money guaranteed etc, which would make complete sense to me.

i dont care about celtic, i am just so gutted we are selling one of the few players who seems to desperately wants to play for us. our ambitions have been systematically lowered and we have no avenue of response: other than perhaps the rst. are the rst going to say anything about all this do you think frankie?

We don't usually comment on player matters mate but I'd imagine DE or SS will be asked for their opinions.

I still cant believe the club have pimped him out. That is basically what they have done here.

In the future when a player signs an extended contract and then a year later decides he wants out I just hope the powers that be let him as it would be so very hypocritical to push one player out the door (ignorign his contract) and then try to hold another player to the contract they signed.

Gutted - but probably mostly due to the way that the club have handled it and the way that they have treated a player who WANTED TO STAY. We all cry out for players who are committed, and here we are, with a guy who is arguably our best player and who wants to stay being shown the door.

What a sorry state our club has become.