Hutton Transfer - done deal

contracts are not worth much for players these days anyway IMO.

Until SDM goes things at our club won't get any better........pretty shocking the way hutton has been treated here, but hey he's a rich boy now, sure that will soften the blow for him :D

contracts are not worth much for players these days anyway IMO.

Until SDM goes things at our club won't get any better........pretty shocking the way hutton has been treated here, but hey he's a rich boy now, sure that will soften the blow for him :D

But what about us, the stupid fans who keep digging deep into their pockets to go see their team play when we keep getting treated like this?

Wow, I go in to the office for the first time in ages so don't get to check out the web. I make it home to this?!

So many thoughts and questions.

- Hutton didn't appear to want to go. But as he kept a dignified silence (whether he wanted to or not) we don't really know what he's been thinking.

- Did we needto sell?

- If so, is that simply to balance the books, or to fund more players?

- I think McCoist came out and said he wanted Hutton to stay but that he didn't know what the manager's opinion was. That's a bit strange and worrying.

- Are we now a selling club or was the offer too good to turn down as "every player has his price".

- Once again we're lacking leadership from above. Just what exactly are SDMs plans for our club for the next while?

Good luck to Hutton. Its obviously a great move financially for him and will do his profile even more good. I rate Ramos, so I don't think its as backwards a move as some think, but I'd liked to have seen him win the league here first.

Once again this does sum up the main problem we have which is that we don't play in the EPL.

Guest TheWorthyEd

This will be the way things are until the day and hour Mr Moonbeam leaves the building.

We are his play thing now - a cash cow that has served its purpose.

He wants rid of us and we want rid of him.

I hope he/we get that wish very, very, very soon.

Wow, I go in to the office for the first time in ages so don't get to check out the web. I make it home to this?!

So many thoughts and questions.

- Hutton didn't appear to want to go. But as he kept a dignified silence (whether he wanted to or not) we don't really know what he's been thinking.

- Did we needto sell?

- If so, is that simply to balance the books, or to fund more players?

- I think McCoist came out and said he wanted Hutton to stay but that he didn't know what the manager's opinion was. That's a bit strange and worrying.

- Are we now a selling club or was the offer too good to turn down as "every player has his price".

- Once again we're lacking leadership from above. Just what exactly are SDMs plans for our club for the next while?

Good luck to Hutton. Its obviously a great move financially for him and will do his profile even more good. I rate Ramos, so I don't think its as backwards a move as some think, but I'd liked to have seen him win the league here first.

Once again this does sum up the main problem we have which is that we don't play in the EPL.

Always more questions than answers about RFC nowadays...

Hopefully we'll get a couple answered suitably over the next 48 hours.

:sigh:

This will be the way things are until the day and hour Mr Moonbeam leaves the building.

We are his play thing now - a cash cow that has served its purpose.

He wants rid of us and we want rid of him.

I hope he/we get that wish very, very, very soon.

This transfer may help in that regard mate. As much as it's disappointing now the results could be ultimately satisfying.

reading the website it looks like they are trying to hype this: biggest fee for a scottish player, massive move etc. as if its some great piece of news. smiths "everyone agrees it is a great fee for a fullback" rung ominous to me, and it seems as if this is going to be the party line.

reading the website it looks like they are trying to hype this: biggest fee for a scottish player, massive move etc. as if its some great piece of news. smiths "everyone agrees it is a great fee for a fullback" rung ominous to me, and it seems as if this is going to be the party line.

That's what our �£700K per annum to MediaHouse gets... :ffs:

Hopefully the punters will see through this Barry.

I got an email from the official site stating exactly what you mentioned above and you know what ? It made me SICK. The whole "largest fee for Scottish player, wonderful move etc etc" is yet another Murray "moonbeams" type rhetoric. It just repulses me that the powers that be think the regular punter is so blind and/or stupid to not see through it.

The player wanted to stay and the club push him out the door - that is the most worrying statistic to me !

But what about us, the stupid fans who keep digging deep into their pockets to go see their team play when we keep getting treated like this?

they don't care about us m8, we're only the blood and lifeline of the club, don't be daft eh :sigh: