16.5 Million Reasons why Alan Hutton will Leave Rangers

Fair point Frankie. Which puts even more emphasis on the RST to highlight the inherent problems at our once great club !
the more they do that, though, the more they look like to the average fan like troublemakers. who has the biggest voice fills the most paper columsn and dictates the common opinion - and its still murray, unfortunately.

I agree but it must be hard to talk to a tyrant like SDM :sigh:

dont think anyone is saying he is a tyrant m8 - this is the problem, you cant criticise at all otherwise you get labelled an extremist who thinks he is evil or something.

the more they do that, though, the more they look like to the average fan like troublemakers. who has the biggest voice fills the most paper columsn and dictates the common opinion - and its still murray, unfortunately.

When the club is 4 points clear in the league, most fans would express incredulity at any criticism of the club. Even when we were finishing third in the league many fans would not criticise the chairman.

Unfortunately not enough fans care that while progress on the park may be positive, several issues remain off it that are negative and remain unaddressed despite constant neglect.

When the club is 4 points clear in the league, most fans would express incredulity at any criticism of the club. Even when we were finishing third in the league many fans would not criticise the chairman.

Unfortunately not enough fans care that while progress on the park may be positive, several issues remain off it that are negative and remain unaddressed despite constant neglect.

well, thats the point isnt it. as soon as you criticise one aspect of murrays management of the club you immediately get labelled as a rabid murray hater, thinks he is a tyrant, or whatever. murray has made plenty of good decisions lately like the ones calscot mentioned - but that doesnt make him immune from criticism, and it doesnt make you some sort of extremist to point it out.

true, most fans only care about the football side and where we are in the table/cups, even when they know all is not well inside. they don't want to know and/or aren't interested in the running of the club at all.

I was the sort of the same when I was younger :box: going to the games but as we were winning mostly all the time it seemed less important then if that makes sense, or maybe I was never sober to consider even thinking about it :D

true, most fans only care about the football side and where we are in the table/cups, even when they know all is not well inside. they don't want to know and/or aren't interested in the running of the club at all.

I was the sort of the same when I was younger :box: going to the games but as we were winning mostly all the time it seemed less important then if that makes sense, or maybe I was never sober to consider even thinking about it :D

if murray gave me free booze at the games i would promise never to question him again!

I don't criticise any fan for not being interested in the 'political' side of the debate.

That's their prerogative but I'd just like to think that when people are paying out �£400+ every year they'd like to see value for money.

We've had a couple of times recently which have shown just how much support SDM still has.

1. The terrible run of results under AM.

2. The PLG & Fergie affair.

Both showed that SDM can do exactly what he wants and some fans will still back him. They also showed that a great number of our fans won't be seen to publicly protest against our leadership as that's "not the Rangers way".

We've had a couple of times recently which have shown just how much support SDM still has.

1. The terrible run of results under AM.

2. The PLG & Fergie affair.

Both showed that SDM can do exactly what he wants and some fans will still back him. They also showed that a great number of our fans won't be seen to publicly protest against our leadership as that's "not the Rangers way".

Exactly.

The man knows the backing he has and I'm not sure another year of not winning the league would bother many fans.

With this article I'm just hoping that we all get the best out of the deal though - money for the debt and money to improve the team resulting in renewed interest to buy the club.