16.5 Million Reasons why Alan Hutton will Leave Rangers

if murray gave me free booze at the games i would promise never to question him again!

SDM never even bought a drink when he came to our Rangers dance in the 90s m8, so I doubt there's much chance of that :D

He hardly spoke to anyone either, although he was sitting with mojo in the corner :moon:

Stuart Munro was the only one buying drink and mixing with the fans :thup:

I don't criticise any fan for not being interested in the 'political' side of the debate.

That's their prerogative but I'd just like to think that when people are paying out �£400+ every year they'd like to see value for money.

every year I have to think if it's worth it to renew my season ticket or not but my heart rules my head every time, like i'm sure most fans are the same.

and once my wee boy is old enough I want to take him, but maybe the way we are playing will put him off for life :yawn:

the football in the 2000s is nothing compared to what i seen in the 90s but you just keep hoping the good times will come back, but looking at the problems within our club I think they need to get sorted out before they will.

I would have preferred the summer signing option as i do think huttons attacking influence will be sadly missed. In our team of little attacking imagination we have probably sold the one player who did have a little different. I can't help feeling rangers decided to move using the smoke of Whittaker scoring two goals which will ease the pressure from the fans. Rangers will make a statement on Friday they did their best to bring players in but failed due to the short time they had. Then most of the 13mill will disappear down the same road as the 18 mill sponsorship deal we had.

i think the problem is that murray has been a charismatic and succesful leader. charismatic and succesful leaders tend to polarise opinion - they dont drift in & out of power they tend to take it or lose it in whirlwinds of histrionics, they are despotised or sainted. what it tends to be impossible to do is to discuss charismatic and succesful leaders sensibly - there is too much hope & fear bound up with their will. if i can finally get some effing sleep i think a discussion of murray, and the general difficulty of having thoughtful, charitable and critical discussions about murray, would make a good article for the site. im sure i am not the only one who has felt compelled to portray murray more badly than i feel simply for some contrast to what i feel is too rosy a picture. this divisive tendency, though, just makes things worse. hmm. anyway.