Rangers 0 : 0 Panathinaikos - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Dont think Ferguson was as poor as a four. A six perhaps but definitely not a four.

stewarty:

I thought Ferguson was awful last night compared to his usual standards (which have slipped generally this season). He looked disinterested and when he did get on the ball his passing was ineffective.

Davis, Hemdani and Adam all offered more in terms of quality and work-rate so all received more points.

stewarty:

I thought Ferguson was awful last night compared to his usual standards (which have slipped generally this season). He looked disinterested and when he did get on the ball his passing was ineffective.

Davis, Hemdani and Adam all offered more in terms of quality and work-rate so all received more points.

Adam showed nothing again last night. The boy is never a wide player. There was no way he was better than Ferguson

"Big Time" Charlie needs to keep it simple more often. Too many flicks and tricks that never come off

Adam showed nothing again last night. The boy is never a wide player. There was no way he was better than Ferguson

"Big Time" Charlie needs to keep it simple more often. Too many flicks and tricks that never come off

I agree maybe if he played for real madrid they would come off more :D

But he put us in trouble a few times with silly back heels and flicks instead of playing the siple pass as you say.

Apart from Davis who done well I thought for his debut the rest of the midfield were pretty average at best. We need a real quality player in there (not buffel gribz :devil: ) to take take the ball and know what to do with it. Saying that some movement up front or elsewhere would help but there always seems to be nothing on apart from passing back and the long ball which I hate and gives away the ball virtually everytime. When you see an average greek team running in to space and passing so well you wonder why we can't do the same!!

I dont think Ferguson deserves a 4 but i do agree he wasnt as effective as he can be...i think he finds it difficult to work within WS's ultra-cautious tactics at times and doesnt have the players around him reading his game...just my opinion...

Davis...i thought..looked nervous but started to play the 'Thomson' role quite effectively as the game progressed...before he tired.

Charlie!!! Charlie!!! is there a more exasperating player at Rangers right now?

I also thought Pana were better than average...athletic, well organised, comfortable on the ball...just didnt have a striker worthy of the name...and their fans!...were they actually watching the game or just going thru bizarre 90 minute ritual?...where they bounce about, sway, wave their arms about and point at each other...