It just doesn't want to go away.....

Derby's Scottish striker Kenny Miller is poised to make history this summer if, as expected, he joins Rangers. He would become the first player to make the switch from Ranger to Celtic and then back to Rangers. (Mail on Sunday)

WS would be committing club suicide if we bought him again.

I thought it was agreed he would be coming back. Im in the same boat with the Dailly signing - he would do a job in the SPL, but seen as there is a transfer fee involved here id say no unless it was very cheap.

ALL TOGETHER NOW THE CRY WAS......

" you can shove yer kenny miler up yer arse"

no thank you...... and again no thank you... and just to put it clear NO THANK YOU!!!!!

second rate headless chicken.... rather bring back sebo!!!!!!

Walter must get his p45 if he does this... never forget that fucking rhat run past us thumping his celtc badge...once a begger always one!!!

Walter must get his p45 if he does this... never forget that fucking rhat run past us thumping his celtc badge...once a begger always one!!!

I remember that well. The wee cunt scored at the pigsty then whacked his fist on the Celtic badge while heading to the Rangers fans.

He'd get roundly booed every week as would WS I think if we re-signed him. The worrying fact is that WS rates the guy as he was always a 1st pick for Scotland while WS was in charge. It's beginning to worry me that he'll be a Rangers player next season.

I remember that well. The wee cunt scored at the pigsty then whacked his fist on the Celtic badge while heading to the Rangers fans.

He'd get roundly booed every week as would WS I think if we re-signed him. The worrying fact is that WS rates the guy as he was always a 1st pick for Scotland while WS was in charge. It's beginning to worry me that he'll be a Rangers player next season.

i wont boo him.......... i wont be there to do it!

I think Frankie has said on a few occasions that this story was nonsense.

The thing that gives it some credence IMO is that WS likes to play one up front and this is a role that he's used Miller in for Scotland. With Cousin away in the summer (probably) and JCD looking like he's never going to finish a 90 minutes for us, you could see how Miller could be a logical signing.

Sebo can play upi front on his own :fish: :devil:

According to Gribz anyway!!

He certainly can and puts in a hard shift. If he had a goalscorer next to him it would pay off.

Id rather give Sebo a chance than Miller. If we spend 3 million on KM then thats crazy. If we got him for 750k - 1 mill then he wouldnt be a bad addition.