Apologies for neglecting these recently, but I'll try to get rantings posted from now until the end of the season :drink:

Nacho Novo

Wasn�t it great to see wee Nacho score the goal that secured us a last 16 UEFA Cup tie Werder Bremem? The wee man was culpable of squandering a guilt-edged chances at Ibrox and it was fitting that he rammed home the goal that won us the tie on away goals. The wee man may not be the most skilful of players, but he gives you 110% every-time he pulls on a Rangers jersey. Werder Bremem will pose a real threat and will be as good as, if not better than the likes of Lyon, Barca and Stuttgart. It will take a gargantuan effort for us to win this tie. I know that a club like Rangers should be participating at this level annually but in my humble opinion we have more pressing matters on the domestic front as we strive to ensure that we don�t complete a 3rd trophyless season.

In fact, we have actually done reasonably well European wise in the last three seasons whilst struggling domestically. That is the challenge for WS and his team ââ?¬â?? to ensure that we can regain domestic dominance whilst also challenging on the European front.

Groundhog Day

So once again the Red Scum were sent back to the frozen North with their fleecy tails between their legs. A visit to Ibrox must feel like Groundhog Day for those who chose to follow Abergreen. Some may say that it is only their hatred for us (only rivalled by Celtc) that drives them to continually turn up to Ibrox and witness their team being dismantled twice a year. Saturday�s game was a very decent game of football and credit to Aberdeen who contributed to the entertainment in the first half. They created numerous chances before we managed to impose ourselves in the game and in the end, we ran out easy winners. Hats of to the impressive Christian Daily and Steve Davis who have illustrated in recent weeks that a stint in the EPL can greatly improve your footballing ability.

Anyway, lets all regale the Red Scum with a wee song :

1 year since you won, since you won at Ibrox

2 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

3 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

4 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

5 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

6 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

7 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

8 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

9 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

10 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

11 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

12 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

13 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

14 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

15 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

16 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

17 years since you won, since you won at Ibrox

THE SILENCE OF THE SHEEP SINCE 1991

Daniel Cousin

So as expected, Cousins projected move to Fulhum has fallen through and the Big Man is back at Ibrox. I for one will continue to give Cousin all my support if and when he pulls on the Rangers jersey. SDM, Martin Bain and McKay have left Cousin in an unenviable position. Everyone knows that you cannot play for 3 clubs in one season and by accepting the bid, they were setting Cousin up for a fall. Hopefully he�ll knuckle down and continue to put the ball in the back of the net and help us in our quest for trophies this season. Oh and so much for SDM stating the McLies wouldn�t be getting any scraps from our table�..

So The Paranoia Begins

Seven short days since Tommy Burns told the world that referees have a tough job and that they get things wrong on occasions (talking about the terrible decision to give diving Naka a freekick that won them the game at Love Street), suddenly the sound-bites from the Towers are oh so different.

The Holy Goalie was at it again at the weekend and was gesticulating to the Hibs fans during and after their 2-0 victory and received a booking, where in all honesty, he could and probably should have received a red card. Now, we all know that The Holy Goalie has ââ?¬Ë?formââ?¬â?¢ and is hardly an ââ?¬Ë?innocentââ?¬â?¢ but Chesney will have you believe differently. So instead of claiming that referees have a tough job, suddenly they are all anti-Celtc and the whole of Scotland rejoices when they are defeated.

Keep cranking up the pressure Rangers, as wee strapon is ready to implode.

Andy Walker

Now, I donââ?¬â?¢t like this little weasel for reasons other than he played for ââ?¬Ë?ra selickââ?¬â?¢ but had to laugh and his latest offerings in his media column. He was having a go at Celtc fans for their offensive songs directed at Gazza (no mention of their sectarian and pro-IRA chants) and the Abergreen fans for their songs relating to Ian Durrant (no mention of their vile chants about The Ibrox Disaster and Richard Gough). However, he couldnââ?¬â?¢t pen an article relating to offensive songs without referring to us. He claimed that we sing sick songs about Big Jock (who knew btw) Steins family. I have been following Rangers for too long to remember but for the life of me, canââ?¬â?¢t recall any offensive song relating to Big Jock (who knew btw) family. Andy, like many of your ilk, you are a lying scumbag.

Cammy F ââ?¬â?? Support The Dublin Loyal - We Are The People

Great stuff Cammy.

Im going to add to the Nacho Novo comments. I cant speak highly enough about him at the moment and think he should be starting every game at the moment. He is bursting with life and gives 110% which is exactly what we need going into the last few months of the season.

He also isnt far away from bagging a hatfull of goals whilst playing well. On another day against Pana at Ibrox he could have got a hatrick but still popped up with the away goal plus an impressive brace against Hearts.

And while we are playing 4-5-1 this suits Novo to play on the right hand side and he can get forward in attack.

Alas, poor sheepie...1-0 then you fucked it up!

Agreed on Novo...he may miss a few but he's always in there and he gives us a real dynamism up front...

as for the mhankeys...they are going into paranoid hyper-drive at the thought of losing the league....boruc is the new lennon...this poor misunderstood wee soul who's pilloried by the evils of sectarian Scotland just for being a celtc player.

Support the Dublin Loyal!!!

Another great post and I can't argue with any of it. I just find myself getting more and more fed-up and angry that no-one from our club stands up and speaks out about some of this nonsense.

As for Cousin, Fulham are looking like one of the favourites to go down, so I wonder if he'll fancy a move to them anymore? Will that deal still go through or has it effectively been canceled and will need to be re-negotiated in the summer?

Another great post and I can't argue with any of it. I just find myself getting more and more fed-up and angry that no-one from our club stands up and speaks out about some of this nonsense.

As for Cousin, Fulham are looking like one of the favourites to go down, so I wonder if he'll fancy a move to them anymore? Will that deal still go through or has it effectively been canceled and will need to be re-negotiated in the summer?

I think the Cousin deal has fallen through and would need to be renegotiated. If you can believe what Cousin's agent said (and who would believe a word from that vermin's mouth ?) then Cousin had already decided he wanted to stay at Gers which would suggest that he isnt keen on Fulham at all - and if they get relegated then he definitely wont want to go to them.

There weren't too many other suitors for him so we are in a good position in that if he still wants away he will have to perform to a high standard until the end of the season.

And if he doesnt want away then we have a quality player at our disposal.