Rangers 2 : 0 Werder Bremen - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Broadfoot for me. Love the guy. He knows he has to work to stay in that team and my god he fukin works.

Lost the ball in the 87th minute, ran half the pitch and got it back.

Respect!

Broadfoot for me. Love the guy. He knows he has to work to stay in that team and my god he fukin works.

Lost the ball in the 87th minute, ran half the pitch and got it back.

Respect!

He shouldn't have lost it in the 1st place! Only joking, I know what bit you're meaning. The lad did well.

Cousin for me, followed by Cuellar and Fergie.

Allan McGregor - 8 -Completely assured. Never looked in any trouble

Kirk Broadfoot - 8 Incredible work-rate and seemed to grow in confidence as the game went on.

David Weir - 8 - lack of pace wasn'rt exposed tonight and had a very solid performance.

Carlos Cuellar - 9 - Some outstanding defending tonight, making challenges which prevemted moves developing.

Sasa Papac - 7 - return to the team and stopped anything developing down their right.

Steve Davis - 8 - seemed to struggle with his position in the first half, but still did a power of work, but had an outstanding secomnd half.

Brahim Hemdani - 7 - Cut out the mistakes of recent performances and even got forward a few times.

Christian Dailly - 7 - Helped stop Diego and showed a lot of strength at the end of the game.

Barry Ferguson - 8 - oozed class.

Charlie Adam - 8 - looked our most dangerous player in the first half. Great pass to set up McCulloch.

Daniel Cousin - 9 - Led the line brilliantly , scoring one and created the other. Who says he's a lazy bassa?

Lee McCulloch - 5 - Why look round? :sigh:

Walter - 10 - tactics spot on. :notworthy: