Saturday BPL:

Blackburn v Fulham:

Fulham need 3 points to have any chance of staying up. With the clubs above them finding a bit of form they could see a gap opening up which would be too big to claw back. Personally I think they are down but the Premier League is a funny game at times, West Ham produced an amazing comeack this time last year - Can Fulham do the same?

Blackburn are pushing for europe and Mark Hughes side go abot there business quietly and can match up to any team in their day. They stole 3 points at Newcastle last week in the 92nd minute and they should get another 3 today - Home Win.

Liverpool v Newcastle:

Eastenders v Coronation St here, 2 clubs who are nothing but soap opera's. This actually makes for a tasty game with Keegan and Owen returning to Anfield. These clubs served up arguably the best premier league game in history when Keegan was first in charge with his team going down 4-3 and then the same scoreline occured the following season.

Liverpool have found a bit of form with impressive wins of Inter Milan, Bolton away and West Ham. Its no coincidence that this it due to playing his best team. Newcastle cant buy a win or score a goal, im baffled as to why Viduka and Martins dont play upfront for them. This game could go anyway but the form guide suggests a Home Win.

Reading v Man City:

Reading finally stopped 8 defeats on the trot with an away win at Middlesboro last week. Could that be the turning point in there season? They went from mid table to the relegation zone during that run which firmly makes them a contender to go down. They will fancy getting a home result against a Man City side who are a shadow of there early season exploits. City can still make europe but they need to get there season back on track. They have got a few injuries to key players which shows they dont have quality in depth. A draw for me here.

FA Cup:

Barnsley v Chelsea:

Giant killers Barnsley will be hoping to repeat there feat of knocking Liverpool out the cup by doing the same to Chelsea. However Chelsea are a different kettle of fish to Liverpool and provide much more quality all over the pitch. Chelsea just shut up shop at the back and allow there creative players to get the goals. Following reported in house problems after the Carling Cup final they have came out and battered West Ham and Olympiakos. Barnsley will get a bit of the same - easy away win.

Man Utd v Portsmouth:

Tie of the round but its a shame Pompey got an away tie as they would have faniced there chances in the cup this season. Man U are playing well at the moment and look like they could go on a winning streak which could give them the double or treble again. The signings of Hargreaves, Anderson and Nano have given them the cover they needed last season and now the have the likes of Giggs and Scholes fully fit for a run in. Ronaldo is on fire at the moment and has got 30 goals this season - amazing for a winger. Pompey have a good away record this season but going to Old trafford is beyond them - Home Win

Sunday BPL:

Sunderland v Everton:

The home side know there only hope of survival is to win there home games. Unfortunatly they are up against one of the toughest teams in the league in Everton. However the away side are on the back of a tough defeat in Italy in the UEFA cup last Thursday. Davie Moyes will get them back on track with that again and wont want to let the chance of 4th place slip away. Roy keane doesnt have much quality in his team but has fighters. In the Premier league you need that bit of quality to keep you in the league and thats where they may struggle. Im going for an away win here.

Tottenham v West Ham:

Big London derby for two mid table sides who have collapsed in there last couple of games. West Ham have been solid on there travels this season but just cant get that 2 or 3 wins to put them in the european places. They have been thumped by Chelsea and Liverpool in there last 2 games so will need to put an end to that. Spurs were goign very well in all fronts and lifted the carling cup last month. Since then they were stuffed at Birmingham and lost at home to PSV in the UEFA cup. I fancy a draw here.

Wigan v Arsenal:

The pitch may play a massive part in this game and if it does it could have an effect on where the league title goes. The home side have done well of late and Steve Bruce has got them out of the bottom 3 and are only 2 points behind Newcastle. They are still very much in the thick of the relegation battle but its in there own hands. Arsenal produced an amazing performance in midweek by becoming the first English team to enflict a defeat on the mighty european champions AC Milan. This is on the back of 2 poor draws when people were once again expected Arsenal to collapse. Wenger wont let it happen and he will be prepared for the poor pitch. He knows they can go 4 clear of Man U again with there closet rivals not in league action - Away win.

Sunday FA Cup:

Bristol Rovers v West Brom:

What a chance for both these teams to get into the last 4 of the cup. If the old hot and cold balls arent used in the semi final draw then a place at Wembley is up for grabs. West Brom are going for promotion back to the Premier league and that has to be there priority. The home side arent out of the play offs in league 1 yet but have a bit of work to do. Tough one to call but - away win.

Middlesbrough v Cardiff:

Boro would have been rubbing there hands with a home tie against lower league opposition. Gareth Southgate has done a good job of late in the league getting Boro up to the top of the mini relegation league but they are far from safe yet. Cardiff have had an up and down season and are a bit off the Championship play offs so will put everything into this cup game. Home win.

Man Utd v Portsmouth:

Tie of the round but its a shame Pompey got an away tie as they would have faniced there chances in the cup this season. Man U are playing well at the moment and look like they could go on a winning streak which could give them the double or treble again. The signings of Hargreaves, Anderson and Nano have given them the cover they needed last season and now the have the likes of Giggs and Scholes fully fit for a run in. Ronaldo is on fire at the moment and has got 30 goals this season - amazing for a winger. Pompey have a good away record this season but going to Old trafford is beyond them - Home Win

Unbelievable, when i was posting this i thought about West Ham winning in the cup at Old Trafford a few years ago and it crossed my mind that Pompey could do the same. If i tipped it then Man U would have won 4-0.

So if you want to win bets then back against my tips.

We knew that already Gribzy boy :thup: :moon:

Its getting bad how many bankers go against me when ive backed them.

I havent had a win for 5 months now and im putting a 2 lines on a saturday, 1 on a sunday and 1 in midweek.

Looks like you got a Liverpool win right though Gribz !!

Torres is on fire - if that tit Benitez had played his best team all season then you, Jon and I would be laughing all the way to the bank with Torres as EPL's top scorer

Yeah I knew Liverpool would win as Newcastle are a laughing stock. Although I did stick a fiver on Newcastle just coz they were 8/1 and it was Keegan returning.

Some goal from Torres, he could still finish top scorer yet and ive got him on at 16/1, is that would you got aswell?

Yeah I knew Liverpool would win as Newcastle are a laughing stock. Although I did stick a fiver on Newcastle just coz they were 8/1 and it was Keegan returning.

Some goal from Torres, he could still finish top scorer yet and ive got him on at 16/1, is that would you got aswell?

Yep got him at 16's as well.