Huge weekend of fixtures with the relegation threatened sides all playing at 3pm and a huge Super Sunday.

Saturday

12:45 Tottenham v Portsmouth:

Spurs are coming off yet another classic game following there 4-4 draw with Chelsea in midweek. They could have ended up with all 3 points had Berbatov's injury time chance not been brilliantly saved by Cudicini. Portsmouth are very much in the european chase and there away form this season is good. I think both sides will cancel each other out. Draw

3pm:

Aston Villa v Sunderland:

A few weeks ago Villa were in the hunt for the 4th Champions League spot. This now seems a bit beyond them after Liverpool finding 4 wins from nowhere. Sunderland have been relying on there home form but have lost the last 2. They sit just outside the bottom 3 but face arguably the toughest match of the bottom sides this weekend. Home Win.

Blackburn v Wigan: The form guide here would suggest an away win. Wigan have been on the up of late and plucked out some good points. Blackburn have had a slight blip of late and must turn it around if they want to make Europe. This will be far from a classic and I was leaning towards a draw but i think Blackburn may nick it. Home Win.

Bolton v Man City: Bolton are the current side who are cant find a point from anywhere. Now the UEFA cup is out of the way they can solely concentrate on survival. Man City have picked up a few points again recently in there charge for europe. This will be a tough Lancashire derby but I dont see much goals and a 0-0 is likely. Draw.

Middlesboro v Derby: This game could result in 2 things - Boro's survival and finally doom Derby which has been coming since October anyway. Boro have been decent of late and are probably the better side out of those fighting relegation, they must be rubbing there hands at the thought of this weekends fixtures. Derby were impressive against Man Utd last weekend and unlucky not to get a point but that was due to the occasion rather than quality. This will only go one way - Home Win.

Newcastle v Fulham: We have some huge games this weekend and this is one of them. Fulham have picked up 4 points in there last 2 games and did well last time out against Everton. The gap between them and the rest no longer seems so large and they would be happy with another point in the North East. Newcastle still havent won this calender year or under Keegan. They fought back well against Birmingham last week to get a point. They surely have to win sometime. Home Win.

Reading v Birmingham: This is as big as the previous match. Both sides will look at this and think its winnable and will give them a huge chance of staying up. Reading got back to back wins before a expected defeat at Anfield but wont let that knock them down for this one. They will fancy there decent home form to get them through here. Birmingham will think the same that they could go to the Madjeski and take all 3 points but would probably be the happier with a draw. Tough game to call, Im nearing towards and home win but will sit on the fence - Draw.

17:15:

Everton v West Ham: The home side have been impressive all season but are now playing catch up for 4th spot against Liverpool. They will see going out the UEFA cup and losing at Fulham as blips and will expect to get back to winning ways here. The Hammers finally stopped the 4-0 thumpings of earlier this month to pick up 3 points last week, but they still look a bit like a side who dont know each other. I dont like to say it but - Home Win.

Sunday:

Man Utd v Liverpool: This game is always set up for a classic but normally is a boring draw or one by a single goal. Maybe we are due a classic. Man Utd just keep winning at the moment despite a few iffy performances but Ronaldo is on fire at the moment. Liverpool are on a great run with 5 consecutive wins in all comp's and Rafa Beneitiz has given up the rotation at the moment and letting Torres loose with Gerrard behind him - its working a treat. I can see Liverpool getting something here - Draw.

Chelsea v Arsenal: Chelsea will be gutted about throwing away the league at Spurs in midweek 3 times. Had they won that they would be level with Arsenal going into this game so they will be kicking themselves. Arsenal have thrown away a 5 point lead in the league with 4 draws on the trot that should have been wins. Eduardo's injury marred things at Birmingham along with a dodgy penalty, the pitch at Wigan didnt help but its been there home form that they have struggled - they should be beating Middlesboro and Villa. They will need a master performance like the win in the San Siro to beat Chelsea but I just cant see them breaking down a solid looking Chelsea side. Tough to call and im edging towards Chelsea but - Draw.

Arsenal were shite last week against Middlesborough - if they play like that this week they will lose.

Man U will beat Liverpool at OT.

Arsenal have been poor at home recently though - 3 seconds of injury time until the scored against Villa! Im hoping they beat Chelsea but cant see it - draw at best. They need Adebyeor to come back to form and Van Persie to find some. They are missing Rosicky aswell, when they have him in a 5 man midfield with Hleb, Fabregas, Flamini and another (probably Gilberto) they look a lot stronger.

Hopefully Liverpool do what Man City did and catch Man Utd out. It would make for a better title finish. I can still see a 3 way battle though as Man Utd still have to go to Stamford Bridge.

If Chelsea can beat Arsenal, that puts them right in the hunt for the title, make or break part of the season for them this weekend. Also if Liverpool manage to beat Man Utd, they won't be that far of the top spot and could provide and entertaining finish to the league

Some interesting results yesterday. I didnt think Sunderland would take 3 points at Villa Pk but that can be a timely lift for them.

Wigan have looked ok of late but 1 defeat and they are looking over there shoulder again.

Middlesboro should be safe now.

Finally Keegan gets a win, it was a banker seen as they were playing Fulham, they still arent out of it yet. Fulham have got it all to do but they play the sides around them in the next few weeks starting with Derby - so they arent down yet but I still think they will go.

Bolton should have beat Man City and are now giving themselves a tough task.

Reading have 3 wins in 4 and i think will be ok. Birmingham are still right in the mix and have a bit of a tough fixture list coming up including Wigan and Villa away. If Bolton pick up a win or 2 then Birmingham will go down.

Great stuff to have such a big fight going on