Important RST Member Renewal Information

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=191&Itemid=2

It’s that time of year again! All members should have received the latest edition of the Blue Spirit (available for download here) which contains a wealth of information regarding the Trust.

Within it, we once again invite you to renew your Trust membership for the year beginning April 2008/09. To facilitate this we have a variety of simple options for you to consider. These are as follows:

- By Standing Order (form available by contacting us);

- Online via our own secure payment facility (click here);

- Online via PayPal (click here but please note we incur charges for this facility);

- By paper membership form (available here or by contacting us).

(Please note if you joined the Trust in the last 3 months you will not be asked to renew until April 2009)

This year we are also delighted to offer various rewards for those who renew. These include the following which when put together actually means you get your money back:

- Voucher for the RST Shop - �£5 off when you spend �£25 or more on RST merchandise;

- Voucher for a free Rangers DVD worth �£10 (while stocks last);

- Win a limited edition Ibrox desk set worth �£100 (new life members only);

- Entered into draw for 2 tickets at RST annual dinner (new life members only);

- Entered into draw for match-day hospitality for 2 at Wee Rangers Club (new life members only).

To ensure every Trust member is receiving the very best service from the board, it’s vital your personal details are accurate and up to date. As such, if you change your email or home address, please contact the RST so we can update our records accordingly.

If you do not receive our weekly emails, please contact us asap so we can add your address to the mass emailing list.

The Trust board would like to take this opportunity to thank all members for their continued support. Remember, the Trust is THE engine that is driving change amongst the support and fighting the good fight on behalf of all Rangers fans throughout different areas in society.

We continue to rely on the practical and financial support of our members to ensure our representation is of the standard you expect. As always, if you have any questions about the renewal procedure, please contact us in the usual way.

:)

Lifetime member here. Frankie, I may do what I did last year and pay for the first year's annual subs for a few folks on here - that ok ?

mate,

As always such a gesture would be a superb one. If anyone wants to take craig up on it, please pm him....

:thup:

Cheers Frankie, might need Christine's details again, but I can find them.

OK, am going to offer a few RST annual memberships to Gersnetters again (not sure how many, depends on demand)- I will pay for the first year's annual fee - the only thing I ask is that when the membership comes up for renewal each person strongly considers retaining their membership.

PM me if you would like me to assist. Last year after being chastised...... we found a workaround such that you didn't need to provide me with banking details - I simply paid a batch of memberships to the RST and they allocated them - I think the only details I needed were name, email address and physical address (physical address is needed for the RST to mail out your share certificate).

Craig, how many people did you get joining last year?

I offered 10 memberships last year BD, but I think (can't remember to be honest) that only 7 or 8 people asked for them.

Will put up 10 this year as well, hopefully those that get the membership will see the benefit to all (I considered doing a lifetime membership instead, same cost - but if I get 10 members and one or two renew or take out the lifetime then the RST, the club AND the member benefit even more).

Feeling flush having just got an additional bonus at work - don't tell the wife or the 3 yr old son though.....