Fickle Fans... the worst you know?

Guest Ibroxian

So, who is the most fickle fan you know.

My two candidates are:

1. My son! Wearing his Barca top (he wears nowt else) we last night sat down for the Man Utd v Barca game when he asked, "Dad, is Ronaldinho playing?" I reply, "He doesn't play for them anymore". My son got up to walk out and said, "I don't support them anymore". (Well he'd better give me that �£40 replica shirt back then!)

2. My sons mate! Last week they were playing Playstation and I said to young Adam (a Liverpool 'fan'), "Liverpool are playing Chelsea in the CL semi, it's on TV right now". His reply, "So what". And while watching the game alone I noticed another lad sauntering along aimlessly in the street wearing a Liverpool top while his team were live on TV during the biggest game of the season! Amazing!

So who do you know who is the 'I used to support Man Utd but I support Chelsea now because they're winning' type person?:)

Were you kidding when you said Ronaldinho doesn't play for Barca anymore? Maybe I missed something when I was in Florida a couple of weeks back. Was he booted out or something?

Kids are more interested in playing video games than anything else.

Were you kidding when you said Ronaldinho doesn't play for Barca anymore? Maybe I missed something when I was in Florida a couple of weeks back. Was he booted out or something?

Kids are more interested in playing video games than anything else.

Something has went on behind the scenes and he is overweight and totally lost his form. They say he is injured for the rest of the reason and will leave in the summer.

My younger brother has supported in chronological order: Rangers, Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Celtic.

He's now changed again and settled on Man U for the most obvious and shallowest of reasons.

He, my older brother and I, all started off supporting Rangers. My older brother and I still support Rangers; however, he's now only a fan in passing as he's losing passion for many things as he gets older.

My younger brother has supported in chronological order: Rangers, Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Celtic.

He's now changed again and settled on Man U for the most obvious and shallowest of reasons.

He, my older brother and I, all started off supporting Rangers. My older brother and I still support Rangers; however, he's now only a fan in passing as he's losing passion for many things as he gets older.

Rangers and Celtic I can see (though never from one to the other) and the same for Man U.

But Motherwell, Killie & Aberdeen is a strange selection indeed !

He supported the Aberdeen under Alec (as he was known then) Ferguson when they were winning leagues and the cup winner's cup.

Killie was pretty much our nearest club and so a few of his mates at school supported them and he's always been easily swayed. I think the Motherwell one was pretty random when he was about 7 years of age.

PS He only supported Rangers pre-7 and that was probably because both my older brother and I supported them - although we both chose independently and in fact he wanted me to support another team so we weren't fighting over football cards.

He chose Celtic when post 9IAR when he had a girlfriend and quite a few mates that supported them.

As you can tell, he fits the fickle label quite well.