Austria Vienna star Filip Sebo has stated he wants to join Rangers.

The Gers have bid for the Slovakian, but Vienna manager Frenk Shinkels stated earlier this week that Sebo wanted to stay.

However, the 22-year-old has now revealed he does indeed want to seal a move to Ibrox.

"I know Rangers and Vienna have had meetings but they have not reached an agreement. It is my dream to play for Rangers," he told the Daily Record.

Sebo, though, is frustrated that the two clubs cannot agree a fee for him.

"I want to sign for Rangers but there's just one problem - the clubs cannot agree my transfer fee," he added.

Never heard of him, we definately need a striker, but there are more important gaps in the team to fill at the moment IMO.

http://www.sport1.at/cgi-bin/cm33.pl?renderer=/Fussball/Vereine_at&content=10&id=68109

Click on Filip Sebo on the right hand side then select the goals from the TORE menu on player profile screen

Got a good eye for goal from these vids, i think he'd be good if we play the passing game we used to as he's great with the ball at his feet and has pace about him.

Looks pace, strong and would be excellent back up for Boyd and Dado.

Out of interest Frankie, is this likely to be the starting front 2 next season or your preferred front 2, or you just mentioned them?

Just mentioned them mate.

At the minute I have no idea how PLG is going to set out his team. He says he prefers a 4-4-2, but I can't see how all our key players can fit into that formation.