Zenit better than Bayern?

For me im glad we are playing Zenit as IMO it gives us more chance of winning the cup. I know they pumped Bayern in the semi and arent a bad outfit but Bayern have big time players who can step up on the big matches. I think they under estimated Zenit.

I also think its a chance for Walter to get one over Advocaat - the man who replaced him!!

Its set up for us and Walter to make history!!

Zenit are a good team,you don't get to a european cup final if you're not,I don't care what anybody says,we are a good team.But I would agree with you Gribz,i'm much happier facing Zenit than Bayern,as you said they have big time players that would've stepped up to the mark,so in that respect I believe ourselves and Zenit are evenly matched,which I also agree gives us a right good chance of winning this cup.Bayern defended like amatures against Zenit,WE DON'T. WATP.

They humiliated Bayern on Thursday night. Obviously we'd all prefer to play them over Bayern but they'll be hard to beat. Wee Dick has got them playing a fast counter attacking style of football but they won't get a chance to play it against us cause we'll sit in and defend for 90 minutes. Hmmmmmmmmm!

i disagree. bayern only got through after getafe let them off the hook big time. sheer luck. i would have fancied our chances against them had they got through. zenith are a very good team who can pass the ball around very quickly and can see a pass as well. something that we lack at times. tread carefully with this lot as they can rip you apart at the blink of an eye.

i disagree. bayern only got through after getafe let them off the hook big time. sheer luck. i would have fancied our chances against them had they got through. zenith are a very good team who can pass the ball around very quickly and can see a pass as well. something that we lack at times. tread carefully with this lot as they can rip you apart at the blink of an eye.

yes but my point was that Bayern attacked Zenit. We won't be doing that! It'll be another backs to the wall game for us. Zenit won't have the space to get in behind us like they did against Bayern of Munchen of Germany.