Good deal on the tickets. Well done.

I'm surprised that the seller didn't insist that you through in your hooped hoody. :devil:

:D :D

Tempted to take that to Manchester so that when any Gersnetters see me they know to avoid the lunatic! :D

:D :D

Tempted to take that to Manchester so that when any Gersnetters see me they know to avoid the lunatic! :D

Im already avoiding Manchester :D

Good stuff on the tickets - Im very jealous of anyone going to the game but I decided i wasnt prepared to fork out a few grand getting there - Im just happy I will see it on TV.

BTW, I used to live near Aylesbury.

Good stuff on the tickets - Im very jealous of anyone going to the game but I decided i wasnt prepared to fork out a few grand getting there - Im just happy I will see it on TV.

You mean your mother told you if you jetted of for it she would batter you??

Where abouts? That's where the family home is, although i've considered Glasgow as home for 5 years now.

my nephews mate bought 4 tickets for 900 quid of an itialian bird from ebay. she then said she had another two for an extra 300 to which he agreed. he paid by western union wire transfer. you can guess the rest.....

my nephews mate bought 4 tickets for 900 quid of an itialian bird from ebay. she then said she had another two for an extra 300 to which he agreed. he paid by western union wire transfer. you can guess the rest.....

ouch........hate ticket touts at best of time but this is shocking. i'm sure he's not alone either :sigh: