Summer 2008 Transfer Rumours Thread

Thought I'd start a new thread about this as they're bound to start happening soon and in fact, have started already, with one of those which just won't go away.

No, its not Robbie Fowler or Alan Smith, but that Kenny Miller story just won't go away. Apparently he's going to be our first signing of the summer according to the Sun. Which normally I wouldn't put any stock in, but this story has been around for months and months.

Any other rumours yet?

Lovenkrands.

I'm assuming it may be an either/or between Miller and Lovenkrands. The issue with PL is his wages and if he is happy to take a pay cut he may be coming back otherwise it may be Miller, although this is speculation on my part.

No to both. Miller couldn't score in a barrel of ******* and Lovenkrands has not really excelled at the top level either.

Miller coming means it is for the lone striker role and i am going to be pissed off if we go through another year of this negative crap we are being served up.

Since Man City are selling all of there first team (well they are all up for sale) we should see what is worth a punt!

Miller - NO, Lovenpants - NO

The Man City Petrovic would be ok.