Walter Smith getting it in the neck.

Walter has came in and has done a maginifecent job on limited resources. At the start of the season, i said we may not win the league but it certainly will be closer. Which is correct, of course i am upset about losing the league but no sour grapes, Celtic won it over the 38 games fair and square. We may not layed attractive football that everyone one wants to see this season, but this season was to balance things up, won us one cup, toke us to a european final and ran Celtic close in the league. Next season is where we start to play some more attractive football. Lets remember where we were just 12 months ago, thank you Walter for what has been a great season bar the trophies, i have every confidence that you will win the league next season.

We have a cup final tomorrow as well, we will have to be behind the team, will be a tough game because Queen's have had a few weeks off, while we have played god so many games in that amount of time.

I agree with most of your points but Celtic winning the title fair and square - not sure!!

They didnt have to cram so many games into such a short period, if they did I dont think they would have got as much points, same as if our games were spaced out we would have probabaly won 2 more recent games.

Also - They should have drew with Aberdeen - unfair decision IMO.

A few seasons a go, we got a dodgy penalty for Soti diving up at Hearts, which adventually won us the league.

The big wheel keeps turning mate, next time it will be our luck. Fed up off all the negativity, especially when we have got a cup final tomorrow

I know that we've exceeded expectations Fraser, but the point is, we threw the league away and have been forced to watch some terrible football and truly gutless performances, particularly since the new year.

There's still some great memories from this season, but its so disappointing that many of the problems in the team which have been there since day 1 of the season were never addressed.

I know that we've exceeded expectations Fraser, but the point is, we threw the league away and have been forced to watch some terrible football and truly gutless performances, particularly since the new year.

There's still some great memories from this season, but its so disappointing that many of the problems in the team which have been there since day 1 of the season were never addressed.

We never threw the league away, over the 38 games Celtic finished with more points than us. They won the league, we never threw it away.

We never threw the league away, over the 38 games Celtic finished with more points than us. They won the league, we never threw it away.

Of course we threw it away. Celtic were the better team over the course of the season as they got more points than us, therefore they won the league. Leagues don't lie in the way that one-off games can.

We didn't have to rely on favours from anyone else. If we'd won our remaining games, we'd have won the league, regardless of what Celtic did. But we couldn't.

You know what? I thought the cup final was going to be straightforward for us; now I'm not so sure. The lads must be totally shattered, mentally as well as phsically. QoS have had time to relax, they beat Aberdeen who beat us. Hate to say it - we could lose. Am trying NOt to be negative!

Walter Smith getting it in the neck.

Walter has came in and has done a maginifecent job on limited resources. At the start of the season, i said we may not win the league but it certainly will be closer. Which is correct, of course i am upset about losing the league but no sour grapes, Celtic won it over the 38 games fair and square. We may not layed attractive football that everyone one wants to see this season, but this season was to balance things up, won us one cup, toke us to a european final and ran Celtic close in the league. Next season is where we start to play some more attractive football. Lets remember where we were just 12 months ago, thank you Walter for what has been a great season bar the trophies, i have every confidence that you will win the league next season.

We have a cup final tomorrow as well, we will have to be behind the team, will be a tough game because Queen's have had a few weeks off, while we have played god so many games in that amount of time.

Walter's "getting it in the neck" because he's the one who picks the team and chooses the tactics (have we got a tactic?) that have recently been pish!

I don't know about anyone else but I'd give up the League Cup, the Scottish Cup, making the UEFA Cup Final for the SPL title!

Walter's "getting it in the neck" because he's the one who picks the team and chooses the tactics (have we got a tactic?)

I don't know about anyone else but I'd give up the League Cup, the Scottish Cup, making the UEFA Cup Final for the SPL title!

yes i would also but if we had won the uefa cup i would take that over the league.

you don't win the cup unless you get to the final it just didn't work out..