I am sick to the stomach at last nights outcome after the sheep put in there 2nd goal i had to leave the room as couldnt keep my composure any longer we gave it to the tims on a plate.

Who is to blame the SPL who could not afford us 1 measley game off against Dundee Utd in fear of offending the Mopes in the east and the conspiritors.

causing us to play an unamaginable amount of games in the shortest period of time , i tell you if the sock was on the other foot and timmy was in the same situation there would be cries from the rooftops too get games postponed.

Walter Smith ???

We have heard enough about 4-5-1 but his indesicion on making subs during games drives me up the wall he leaves it far too late bringing them on.

His persistance in playing D.Cousin - this guy is not a Ranger and does not deserve to pull on the jersey - get him shipped out asap.

Sticking with the same team week in week out and not giving youth a chance.

I think Walter and co have done a great job and is the right person for Rangers but he is not without his faults

The Players.

I cannot really fault our players as the games they have had to play must have been gruelling and energy sapping but not everyone gave 110% all the time chasing lost causes and winning 2nd balls, winning 50-50's apart from a select few Cuellar,Weir,Thomson,Novo,Fergie,JCD i thought the rest could have given more to the cause in the run in.

I think it is a mixture of all of these , i will never forgive the SPL for this season they showed their colours well and true, all Rangers fans should boycott every away ground next season and hit them were it hurts IN THE POCKET see how the SPL like it then.

Hopefully with a few quality signings this summer we will be back stronger next season and win the Title on our own terms.

Bitterly Dissapointed but in a No Surrender frame of mind W.A.T.P

:rfc:

Guest blue steel

I wouldn't blame Walter or the team. I feel the referees are at fault here,how many dodgy decisions went celtics way in the run in? An offside goal against us,a disallowed goal from aberdeen,a goal from a corner that was never a corner. If any of these decisions were called correctly the league would be rightfully ours.

I am sick to the stomach at last nights outcome after the sheep put in there 2nd goal i had to leave the room as couldnt keep my composure any longer we gave it to the tims on a plate.

Who is to blame the SPL who could not afford us 1 measley game off against Dundee Utd in fear of offending the Mopes in the east and the conspiritors.

causing us to play an unamaginable amount of games in the shortest period of time , i tell you if the sock was on the other foot and timmy was in the same situation there would be cries from the rooftops too get games postponed.

Walter Smith ???

We have heard enough about 4-5-1 but his indesicion on making subs during games drives me up the wall he leaves it far too late bringing them on.

His persistance in playing D.Cousin - this guy is not a Ranger and does not deserve to pull on the jersey - get him shipped out asap.

Sticking with the same team week in week out and not giving youth a chance.

I think Walter and co have done a great job and is the right person for Rangers but he is not without his faults

The Players.

I cannot really fault our players as the games they have had to play must have been gruelling and energy sapping but not everyone gave 110% all the time chasing lost causes and winning 2nd balls, winning 50-50's apart from a select few Cuellar,Weir,Thomson,Novo,Fergie,JCD i thought the rest could have given more to the cause in the run in.

I think it is a mixture of all of these , i will never forgive the SPL for this season they showed their colours well and true, all Rangers fans should boycott every away ground next season and hit them were it hurts IN THE POCKET see how the SPL like it then.

Hopefully with a few quality signings this summer we will be back stronger next season and win the Title on our own terms.

Bitterly Dissapointed but in a No Surrender frame of mind W.A.T.P

:rfc:

But we did surrender the lead we had.

WS and his faith in Cousin, his indecision in bringing on other players and some lunacy from players have conspired to make us fall short.

Lets not forget, we all wanted improvement on last year/the year before. We have had that and more. Hopefully 2 trophies, a Uefa Final and runners up in the SPL by 3 points - that is definately improvment.

Still hurting like a cnut, but living life is more important Loyal.

Im all for RFC refusing away tickets next season bar OF games and I cant wait for the day to come when the SPL asks us for a favour - this WILL happen and they can GTF.

Gribz I'd love to see that happen, but remember WATP and have too much dignity to undertake such a boycott, at club level at least. You're right about the favour though. The time wil come and they can indeed gtf.

Guest seasidebear

Both goals were conceded after mistakes by Daily ,whos distribution is awful by the way,Im no fan of Broadfoot but i would have stuck with him.

i think we should be ditching the 451 in spl games except maybe celtic at parkhead, too many times this season we played defence against some of the spl pish. we crying out for a bit of imagination and i think the 451 just makes us sit back, we should be controlling games not defending them.

we need to be buying a decent striker to play with boyd and a decent winger cos the lieks of mcculloch and adam aint wingers and this offers us nothing.

Sorry, but we have no-one else to blame bar ourselves. We had numerous chances of tying up the SPL title and failed. The management team and the players MUST shoulder most of the responsibility for losing this SPL title.

Yes the SPL and SFA forced us to play too many games in the last week, but lets be honest we lost the league before that. If we had won one of the OF games, or beaten Hibs at Easter Road, we would have gone into last night as SPL Champions. 3 wins in 14 games isn't the SPL's fault and it isn't the form required to win a championship - it is form of relegation struggles to be honest.

Yes we have improved, but not enough - 2nd best is NEVER good enough for The Rangers. Much improvement required next season - we need at least 7 first team players. My gut feeling says we get 4 or 5 Kirk Broadfoots (no disrespect to KB btw)......

Cammy F

Guest Ibroxian

I blame the stupid fixture list. In the end it wasn't playing games of footie for the sake of 'the beautiful game', it was playing games to get them notched off, struck off the fixtures list one by one, quickly, without feeling, rest or preparation due to 19 games in Europe. It felf like 'sod rangers, get on with it, we've holidays booked, you're an inconvenience'. Thank you SPL.

You want Scottish clubs to raise the flag in Europe while simultaneously allowing the fixtures list to become an unfair disadvantage to Scotlands most ambitious team. Stinks!

I blame the stupid fixture list. In the end it wasn't playing games of footie for the sake of 'the beautiful game', it was playing games to get them notched off, struck off the fixtures list one by one, quickly, without feeling, rest or preparation due to 19 games in Europe. It felf like 'sod rangers, get on with it, we've holidays booked, you're an inconvenience'. Thank you SPL.

You want Scottish clubs to raise the flag in Europe while simultaneously allowing the fixtures list to become an unfair disadvantage to Scotlands most ambitious team. Stinks!

Sorry, that is a lame excuse - how many less games have Man United played this season? We didn't have the players, skill or forethought to win the title - its as simple as that. We haven't been playing 4 games a week all season. As I said above, our recent form has been woeful - 3 wins in 14 fookin games. That's not the SPL's fault. If we had won half those 14 games, we would have won the league in a canter.

We can discuss the SPL and their refusal to help us, it was a contributing factor to the horrific end to the season, but it wasn't the defining reason for us losing the league - or inability to win at parkhead, easter road, fir park etc lost us the league.

Cammy F