Your say - Rangers Youth and Reserves

Guest bhangraman1986

Guest bhangraman1986

Hey,

We are the CIS cup and Scottish Cup champions....but it still doesn't mask the disappointment of missing out on winning the SPL aswell as the UFEA cup.

Who would you have liked to seen used more frequently by Walter smith/Ally McCoist from the Rangers reserve and youth teams?

A number of players were on the bench for alot of games such as furman, lennon, fleck etc but werent used by management and I would like to hear the fans' view on these players and on others who are up and coming.

I dont know if any of the youngsters could have been risked much this season but next year i'd like to see Fleck and Furman get a dozen or so games each. If Furman doesnt then i dont see him hanging around much longer.He must be about 20 years old now and wont fancy another season in the reserves for the 3rd year running . Alan Gow and perhaps Buffel should have seen more action this season IMO , could have made a difference in the league fixtures we dropped points in after UEFA cup away games.