Yeah, not sure where he went. Seen him on another site once day a few months back but he's disappeared from there as well...

I'm sure Shroomz will be delighted to do more free design work for us... ;)

Send me some good photos Frankie. ;)

It might be fun to ask everyone what they'd like to see on the banner/s. I'd presume that one with wee Nacho raising the trophy would be popular.

Send me some good photos Frankie. ;)

It might be fun to ask everyone what they'd like to see on the banner/s. I'd presume that one with wee Nacho raising the trophy would be popular.

Get on with it or i'll start deleting your posts at random! :flipa:

I'll have a look see if I have any photos that might help. Any specific requirements that make good photos for a banner?

Not sure if we can put the link up or not but you can get loads from the Rangers official site, cant use their shortcuts so would need to save and host them or but if you save them you should be able to do all the stuff you need Shroomz, 15 pages of pics and some of them are total crackers.....

Hope this helps.

Check with admin first though as Im sure they will be copyrighted or something and they could complain about illegal use of them.