I cannot wait to see this guy play for Arsenal. Another young quality player signs up for a few years.

Nasri

Talk of Wenger going for Huntelaar as replacement for Adebayor. That would be a good bit of business too.

I hope he fails :D

Whatever happens an if they dont do well, you can guarantee the whinger will have an excuse!

Wankers.....simple!

Your post count must be in the thousands for just your anti-Arsenal posts. Then another 5,000 posts on Boyd - no wonder you have so many posts on here.

Aye, and Carragher isn't a wanker eh Jon ? He is a whinging faced little toss pot. You make me dislike Liverpool, shame really.

Carragher has a CL medal Craig, how many or Whingers team have?

Your also slightly exaggerating the post count, there's far more totty posts than any other ;)

Didn't realise that having a CL medal means you aren't a wanker Jon :rolleyes:

So why IS Carragher a wanker in your eyes then?

Maybe I will answer that when you say why everyone to do with Arsenal are in YOUR eyes....

Ever heard Carragher whingeing and moaning about not getting selected for England ?

Carragher should have played for England..... ;)

I dont think the whole of Arsenal are wankers, just Whinger and the persona he puts on the club, defending them when they are blatantly guilty while at the same time having a go at others.