Rangers would be mad to let Boyd go ââ?¬â?? Hateley

I agree again Pete, certainly worth a try but will that happen!!

I doubt it to be honest i have said all along that Wattie wants him out. It would seem he will otherwise have no more money to spend. JCD done absolutely nothing on Saturday and to be honest if we could get a deal for him and Cousin to go i would jump at it.

Surely 1 from JCD, Cousin or Boyd will leave before the start of the season anyway?? We have about 8 strikers at the moment.

Im surprised to see Cousin still with us, perhaps he has improved. At the moment Ive no doubt that Velicka and Cousin would be our best option upfront so long as Cousin gave his all.

I wouldn't let Cousin near the first team again, talented or not, he showed his true colours last season for me, first of all ready to leave midway through the season (ok not so bad but shows he doesn't care about us really) then his stupid headbutting not once but twice in 2 very important games and then his atttitude when he got back in the team! :wanker:

No wonder his last team dropped him and got rid on the cheap.......

I wouldn't let Cousin near the first team again, talented or not, he showed his true colours last season for me, first of all ready to leave midway through the season (ok not so bad but shows he doesn't care about us really) then his stupid headbutting not once but twice in 2 very important games and then his atttitude when he got back in the team! :wanker:

No wonder his last team dropped him and got rid on the cheap.......

You just know WS will let him play again though. I felt the same last season, i was fizzing with him and the fact he walked straight back in the team. But I still rate him highly when he wants to play, and for me the important thing is qualifying for the CL proper and winning the league. If that means Cousin plays again then so be it.

TBH - not that id ever boo a player but Cousin deserves to be booed more than Miller.

You just know WS will let him play again though. I felt the same last season, i was fizzing with him and the fact he walked straight back in the team. But I still rate him highly when he wants to play, and for me the important thing is qualifying for the CL proper and winning the league. If that means Cousin plays again then so be it.

TBH - not that id ever boo a player but Cousin deserves to be booed more than Miller.

I actually agree with you here, what's going on :D