Free Football Shirt Offer

Guest bluenose1303

Guest bluenose1303

Guys,

I recieved this offer in a newsletter a few weeks ago.

Thought i would post incase anyone is interested ;)

If you goto the site in my signature you can see offer there :cheers:

CentreBet Free Official Team Shirt Promotion

Not the usual bit of pocket money, but a nice freebie nonetheless.

Centrebet are often overlooked by punters because they don�t put their odds on Oddschecker, but they are a very good bookmaker with lots of good special offers. They offer competitive odds on Golf and football as well as providing SP+ for horse racing which means you�re guaranteed to beat SP. They�re also listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.

The offer

In a bid to attract more clients, CentreBet are offering new customers a free replica shirt of the team of their choice. This might be Manchester United, Real Madrid or England should you wish. Itâ��s not free, but hereâ��s how you can get a shirt worth �£44 for around a fiver.

1. Open an account with CentreBet and insert the promotional Code FREESHIRT

2. Place a bet to the value of ââ??¬50 or Ã?£40 on the outright winner on ONE of the following markets:

English Premiership

Spanish La Liga

Italian Serie A

German Bundesliga

Australian A-League

Norwegian Tippeligaen

Scottish Premier League

UEFA Champions League

3. We suggest the following:

1. Back Real Madrid to win the Spanish La Liga at 1.95 �£40.

2. Lay Real Madrid to win the Spanish La Liga at 2.22 �£35

If Real Madrid win you lose �£4.70, if Real Madrid lose you lose �£7.00. Your money is tied up for the whole season, but there are other options available such as laying Real Madrid later in the season in the hope of a better price.

Options

1. Keep your replica shirt and wear it with a smug smile, knowing you paid �£7 for something that is worth �£44.

2. Sell the shirt on Ebay for a profit. Anything over �£10 and youâ��re quids in.

3. You could request lower odds than 2.22 on betfair to reduce your loss to less than a fiver. You might not get matched, but it might be worth a go.

The only downside with Centrebet is that it is a shite betting website.

I have had an account for a while - I have got that same deal with them twice before (once for me and once for wife) - good deal.

But the website itself is poor for accumulator bets - although if you only use it for that one bet then it makes no difference

Where have you been hidding Craigy???? Not read much from you lately mate (not a bad thing :D :moon: ;) )

Been in Lucerne (Switzerland) for a week at Board meetings Gribz. Now in Scotland for 5 day break, then Paris for 6 days and then another week in Scotland.

It has been good getting a break from all your pish talk too Gribzy :flipa: Just kidding my man.

Been in Lucerne (Switzerland) for a week at Board meetings Gribz. Now in Scotland for 5 day break, then Paris for 6 days and then another week in Scotland.

It has been good getting a break from all your pish talk too Gribzy :flipa: Just kidding my man.

Thats some camping trip mate!! :D

Enjoy ur trip home mate, home its bloody freezing for you!! :thup:

Thats some camping trip mate!! :D

Enjoy ur trip home mate, home its bloody freezing for you!! :thup:

Cheers mate. Went out for a run this morning (am in Edinburgh right now) and the cold really got into my lungs - felt worse than running in the heat in Bermuda !

Aye, I was only supposed to be doing Scotland and Paris but the company wanted me to go to Board meetings in Switz so the trip ended up being 10 days longer than expected !

Cheers mate. Went out for a run this morning (am in Edinburgh right now) and the cold really got into my lungs - felt worse than running in the heat in Bermuda !

Aye, I was only supposed to be doing Scotland and Paris but the company wanted me to go to Board meetings in Switz so the trip ended up being 10 days longer than expected !

When you in Paris?? Im thinking of suprising the bird with a wee trip there next week. If not then Bali which is cheap :D

When you in Paris?? Im thinking of suprising the bird with a wee trip there next week. If not then Bali which is cheap :D

Funnily enough in Paris next week.... we get there on Wed 30th July and come back on Tues Aug 5. Have a couple of tours organised which should be nice.