To be fair, any time I've seen Boyd play this pre-season he does look like he's towing a caravan when he runs...

LMAO :D

The QE2 could turn faster than what I saw Boyd attempt on Saturday.

To be fair to the big man he his maintaining his fitness. Lives no far from me in Ayr and can be seen most days jogging out by Doonfoot for those who know the area, he has a house out there.

I go jogging almost every day but I still eat chocolate most days, have fast food once or twice a week and the odd weekend booze up - as Im not in a job that requires me to be an athelete :)

I feel that some players are not taking there own professionalism seriously. They should be looking after themselves over the break. Rest and recuperation and not boozing and eating Ginsters into the FTSE 100 index.

I am totally perplexed as the the mindset at Ibrox at the present. WS and AMc need to get a grip. Its all good and well being there best mates, but they need to be there bosses more.

I feel that some players are not taking there own professionalism seriously. They should be looking after themselves over the break. Rest and recuperation and not boozing and eating Ginsters into the FTSE 100 index.

I am totally perplexed as the the mindset at Ibrox at the present. WS and AMc need to get a grip. Its all good and well being there best mates, but they need to be there bosses more.

Think there could be a good point here.

On Charlie Adam, i would honestly love to see anyone who has ever watched or played football to defend Adam and tell me he is a good player.

He is the most lethargic looking excuse for a midfielder i have ever saw. Even the way he runs annoys me, and the stupid routine he trys at corners (Kaunas game) is an embarresment considering most of the time he played it out the park or straight to their keeper.

Think there could be a good point here.

On Charlie Adam, i would honestly love to see anyone who has ever watched or played football to defend Adam and tell me he is a good player.

He is the most lethargic looking excuse for a midfielder i have ever saw. Even the way he runs annoys me, and the stupid routine he trys at corners (Kaunas game) is an embarresment considering most of the time he played it out the park or straight to their keeper.

He can try any routine he likes as long as he is actually able to take a decent corner kick. The fact that he can't only confirms his status as one of the least talented people ever to wear the Rangers shirt. But what makes him beyond any measure of acceptance is his beief that he is one of the most gifted players in the country. He genuinely believes this, adding stupidity to his considerable list of failings.

Adam is not a good player who has simply lost form. With the exception of a handful of games, he has been an embarrassment since he broke into the first team. If WS thinks Adam is fit to play in his team then it says everything anyone needs to know about the limitations of our current manager.

To be fair to the big man he his maintaining his fitness. Lives no far from me in Ayr and can be seen most days jogging out by Doonfoot for those who know the area, he has a house out there.

He just bought that house, right ?? He was supposed to be buying two at Ballochmyle but backed out when they reneged on the discount they originally offered him !!

I actually thought about buying some land at Doonfoot to build on but eventually didn't.

He lived next door to my cousin too and seemed keen enough on maintaining his fitness.