Where do we go from here?

the players on the pitch had no idea what to do with the ball apart from lump it up or pass it backwards. It's bearable when you're winning easy enough but that was an utter joke in every aspect from tactics to players performances. apart from one or two the rest should be embarassed wearing a Rangers jersey. I really can't see us winning the league with that team or management even if our rivals are not that good either.

Last season, we needed a squad assembled, as the squads assembled by McLeish and Le Guen over the previous two seasons were a joke.

We were short on quality, but moved forward a lot in 18 months, due to some shrewd signings, good defensive play, and a large slice of luck.

This summer, it was blatantly obvious that any money spent should have been on midfield and the wide areas, where we're crying out for someone with quality.

Instead, we've wasted �£6m on strikers that we don't need, including �£3m on a player who played 2 minutes of our glorious European run this season.

We've also overstocked on centre halfs, and last week spent a further �£2.5m on a player who we don't need.

Ok, you can't judge a transfer window until it closes, but we're unlikely to see further improvements until we ship players out. To go into European qualifiers without strengthening the areas we needed to the most was criminal, particularly given that the money was there. We've spent �£9m this summer, and I'm struggling to see how any of the players we've signed have improved our squad. When Christian Dailly gets picked in both games in midfield, you know you've got a problem.

It's all very well blaming Murray, but he has given Smith money to spend - it's Smith who's wasted money on pub players, and it's Smith who's destroying us with ridiculous team selections. He has to go.

We've also overstocked on centre halfs, and last week spent a further �£2.5m on a player who we don't need.

imo we need him more than any weir is finnished imo.. webster ...no comment ....carlos.. gone imo

imo the managers role needs to be changed!

I wrote an article last week saying that we still needed 5 players - I've changed my mind - we need 11 and a new manager

Cammy F

This is worse than John Greig`s era Cammy!!

I think I will take myself away from the pressure supporting Rangers brings.Spend time with my son with our bikes at the weekend.

Try and not get too upset as at the end of the day it is only football and my family is more important...

you no what...I can`t..it fuckin hurts!!

This is worse than John Greig`s era Cammy!!

I think I will take myself away from the pressure supporting Rangers brings.Spend time with my son with our bikes at the weekend.

Try and not get too upset as at the end of the day it is only football and my family is more important...

you no what...I can`t..it fuckin hurts!!

Sad thing is m8, at least under John Greig you knew that the players, manager and board were hurting as bad as you were - do you think the majority of players in that dressing room as hurting like we are?

As for the board, don't get me started on those fookers :brick:

Cammy F