Im not at all surprised we went out, its been on the cards since pre season as last seasons form and poor players have continued.

And playing Liverpool last saturday!! The only thing I can say is well done SDM for that one as the revenue was badly needed!!

Maybe most Gers fans will realise the team is FULL of average run of the mill SPL players. In the current squad only Cuellar, Papac, Hemdani, Ferguson, Novo and Cousin have the ability for a Rangers shirt with the exception of the new players and youngsters like Fleck who need a chance.

A comment on a few players:

I dont know what McGregor is doing at the moment but id start with Alexander this weekend until AM gets his finger out.

Whittaker - 1 solo goal is the only thing he has ever done.

Weir - Its sad when we are relying on a 38 yr old at the back.

Papac - He's been impressive.

Broadfoot - A typical WS signing similar to the likes of Bollan in the 90s. I cringe when I see him in a blue jersey.

Webster - We'd be better off taking someone from A&E

Dailly - Another who has gone way of the boil and shouldnt be in the team

McCulloch - Imposter compared to the player who first signed

Adam - He's too easy to criticise but he should be sacked first thing in the morning.

Thomson - Everyone on here has raved about him, for me ive never seen much to impress except in a handful of games. Id rather we got Scott Brown TBH

Hemdani - WS doesnt rate him which is a shame

Novo - I like the wee man and shows the exact attitude the others should.

Miller - He is in for a hard season unless he gets off the mark

Boyd - Kilmarnock was his level

Darcheville - Cant even complete 90 mins but WS plays him :confused:

Have to agree. With all that has been said, and with the level of player brought in with no player going out. We are player heavy, WS will only play his old and bold favourites. He will only play his signings and will continue with 9-0-1 formation.

Sad, sad times for our club indeed.

Agree for the most part Gribz.

Disagree on Thomson though - I still think he is a fine player - he is suffering in the same way BF has..... absolute shite players round about him. Personally I would have liked to have seen Brown AND Thomson side by side - oh well......

As for the rest - it is hard to disagree with you.

It was criminal watching Dailly ahead of Hemdani in that team - WS really has lost his senses !!!!

Also disagree on Boyd - I don't think you can make that judgement on him when he isnt getting any match time (especially when you use the exact same argument as to why we should have kept Sebo - 5 mins here, 7 mins there - that is EXACTLY what Boyd has gotten since WS came in, for the most part).