The McCoist/Bain Bustup Rumour

Suprised I hadn't heard anything on here about this but FF is going wild with a rumour of an alleged bustup between McCoist and Bain over the transfer of Cuellar.

"Will other clubs want him now?

It goes with the territory that other clubs will come sniffing around if they are interested. But I think if we attempted to sell Carlos Cuellar at this moment in time the fans would burn the place down. . . and I'd be one of them."

A quote from McCoist not that long ago which would perhaps explain a part of it. Rumours even gone as far as him resigning, which I highly doubt and this whole rumour could be rubbish aswell, but thought it made interesting reading.

Anyone heard anything?

Guest 90minsofmadness
this is hardly bain's fault. interesting quote though.

The guy is a joke and continues to be a joke, It is as much his fault as Murrays and Smiths.

I also think Bain is a joke, but with the information I have read, I can't see how he is directly at fault except for the fact he sanctioned the 10M Euros clause. However, when you sign a player for 3M Euros, it doesn't seem like such a bad idea at the time.

I accept their could be information that I don't know that shows him to be directly responsible. But I prefer to base opinions on information I do know, albeit while trying to take everything with a pinch of salt.

Suprised I hadn't heard anything on here about this but FF is going wild with a rumour of an alleged bustup between McCoist and Bain over the transfer of Cuellar.

A quote from McCoist not that long ago which would perhaps explain a part of it. Rumours even gone as far as him resigning, which I highly doubt and this whole rumour could be rubbish aswell, but thought it made interesting reading.

Anyone heard anything?

Heard the same rumour from a good source but again nothing concrete