Thank fook it starts tomorrow - its easy the best league in the world for entertainment and great coverage of live games so Im looking forward to it.

Got 5 live games on tomorrow including Arsenal, West Ham and Liverpool so Im looking forward to seeing these 3 in action.

I had a read of Skys preview and as much as people are writing Arsenal of I can see them being right up there going for the title in the first few months. Its when they start to get injuries the question is whether they have the quality in depth - but people would be crazy to write Wenger off.

Liverpool are being talked about as potential champions. They do this every season and I can see them slipping back to the usual 4th place although they may be a bit closer this season with Keane.

Difficult to predict but:

Chelsea

Man Utd

Arsenal

Liverpool

---------------

Aston Villa

Spurs

Portsmouth

Everton

Man City

Newcastle