Fantasy World

Guest carter001

Guest carter001

*****NEWS FLASH*****

David Murray sells Rangers to ?????? (insert your own name)

If you or AN Other bought Rangers what would you do with it? How would you win over the fans? how would you raise more money and attract more sponsorship? would you replace the manager - Who with?

If Mr Murray goes what do you want to happen?

This is obviously a very difficult question to answer in a few lines...

For all our criticism and bluster, none of us know how to run a football club perfectly (does such a person exist) but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

If I were to bid for Rangers, I'd try my best to surround myself with the right business experts and fans to not only ensure the necessary finance was in place but credibility sought within the support at large.

All much easier said than done obviously.

Guest carter001

For all our criticism and bluster, none of us know how to run a football club perfectly (does such a person exist) but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

If I were to bid for Rangers, I'd try my best to surround myself with the right business experts and fans to not only ensure the necessary finance was in place but credibility sought within the support at large.

We're now getting to the core of the problem.

Yes, we can protest and demand change but, as with any business how do you carryout wholesale change whilst maintaining stabitlity, in this case on the pitch, and come out the other end stronger and better positioned to develop. All the while keeping the fans happy?

In the short-term the latter is easy - make one high profile signing

The rest isn't quite so easy. Are all the fans that want Mr Murray out prepared for the worse before it gets better - IF it gets better

:devil: Advocate

The rest isn't quite so easy. Are all the fans that want Mr Murray out prepared for the worse before it gets better - IF it gets better

:devil: Advocate

That's the $64,000 question.

Ask PLG.

Maybe you could change "perfectly" to a more realistic "expediently" or some other less than impossible word.