Pedro Mendes Performance

I was at the match today and must admit our midfield has just been transformed with the arrival of pedro mendes!, I listened to the phone-in today on the way to the match and the Harry Redknapp interview!, well the guy was spot on with his interview about mendes saying he knew where his passing was going before he even got the ball, of course he has worked well with the player!

Well he was spot on!!! Mendes took control of our midfield! it was great watching him today, other than pulling up later with cramp, but other than that the guy ran his socks off!!! Quality player 10/10 for me..:thup:

Guest BTBBilly

Unbelievable buy, cant believe we signed this guy.

I work with pompey fans who were comparing his departure to cuellar for us in terms of shock and disapointing. Played brilliantly yesterday and had a huge umpact on the rest of the team. Even Thomson was going forward.

Still however seemed as though something was missing yesterday. Cant quite put my finger on it.

Unbelievable buy, cant believe we signed this guy.

I work with pompey fans who were comparing his departure to cuellar for us in terms of shock and disapointing. Played brilliantly yesterday and had a huge umpact on the rest of the team. Even Thomson was going forward.

Still however seemed as though something was missing yesterday. Cant quite put my finger on it.

for me it was the confidence and belief that winning brings. All the signs were there for me to suggest we are going to have by far the strongest squad and surely we will go on and have a successful season. The swagger will be there by the end of the month :D

As strange as it may be, I think the early turmoil could be a blessing in disguise!

An impressive striker?? I heard Boyd was average.

it was the lack of creativity down the flanks. even though lafferty tried hard i was pretty unimpressed and seen little to justify a 4 million pound transfer fee. As for McCulloch, we can only speculate why he gets picked week in week out. He has absolutely no qualities that enhance our team and the sooner we get rid the better.

we looked far stronger when miller and Beadsley came on yesterday and i hope walter takes note. We have been dragged down far too often by the McCulloch types in our side, the ones who do little or nothing to justify their team selection.