Sell **** and Keep ****

So with a day to go, Id sell Boyd and Darcheville if possible coz they dont play 23 mins.

Id keep Hemdani and Cousin coz they are quality players.

:)

Gribz.........you're like a dog with a bone........COUSIN WANTS TO LEAVE :brick:

I just see talent!!!!

Its all about managing them right to make them play there best every week.

so someone who plays good in 1 game every so often is good enough for you still? if he played like that every game i would have him in my team as well before boyd but he doesn't end of story IMO.

Same as your other hero buffel too inconsistent by far.......

as i said hemdani went from our best player one season to our worst IMO the next. we don't need him in the SPL again IMO.......

so someone who plays good in 1 game every so often is good enough for you still? if he played like that every game i would have him in my team as well before boyd but he doesn't end of story IMO.

Same as your other hero buffel too inconsistent by far.......

as i said hemdani went from our best player one season to our worst IMO the next. we don't need him in the SPL again IMO.......

As i said, its all about managing them!!! Get rid off all the SPL average players like your Boyd and we'll take the league flag home.

Today is proof - we played a system with quality and destroyed celtic. If Boyd and mcculloch played we wouldnt have won like that

As i said, its all about managing them!!! Get rid off all the SPL average players like your Boyd and we'll take the league flag home.

Today is proof - we played a system with quality and destroyed celtic. If Boyd and mcculloch played we wouldnt have won like that

fair enough but if you get a jekyll and hyde player like cousin the manager can only do so much IMO. you can't just blame the manager when he has a bad game surely?

and IMO there is a place for boyd playing that system......

and IMO there is a place for boyd playing that system......

No way!! Boyd wouldnt have done ANYTHING in that game today!! Maybe in the odd game against East Fife in the CIS cup then you can have Boyd...but im sorry lets play our best players like today to bring the league flag home

No way!! Boyd wouldnt have done ANYTHING in that game today!! Maybe in the odd game against East Fife in the CIS cup then you can have Boyd...but im sorry lets play our best players like today to bring the league flag home

again your opinion m8 can't i say what i think and feel ffs....

No way would I get rid of Boyd. We will need him and his goals this season and a few more hopefully.

He's still young, has improved aspects of his game and will hopefully continue improving.

Cousin was fantastic today and unlucky with the red card, he had a few decent games last season, Celtic and Lyon spring to mind, but towards the end, the red cards, looking disinterested and lazy, together with WANTING to leave......