Congratulations to the RSA

No, not that one, I mean the good old Rangers Supporters Association.

Much maligned and much smaller than in its heyday, the RSA has done its member clubs proud this time.

John McMillan, the secretary of the RSA, has held meetings with both Hibs & Hearts over the last couple of weeks and has secured ticket allocations for RSA member clubs for this seasons matches at Easter Road and Tynecastle.

The long standing history and good record of the RSA was a key factor in negotiations with the clubs.

As John and the rest of the RSA often get some abuse for perceived inaction or press statements, I thought it was a case of credit where it was due.

Great news. John MacMillan is a good guy, and he's got off his backside and done something about a dreadful situation.

It's a shame that guys like me will lose out through not getting their allocation through their season ticket though.

Great news. John MacMillan is a good guy, and he's got off his backside and done something about a dreadful situation.

It's a shame that guys like me will lose out through not getting their allocation through their season ticket though.

Of course I have some sympathy for season ticket holders who like to go to away games but do not wish to join a RSC. Thise are the real losers from Bain's 5% charge but you dont count in the eyes of our club. Just keep renewing and dont ask for anything.

As far as the Hibs game is concerned, a voucher will be in Mondays Sun for ST holders to apply directly to Hibs for a ticket. First come first served. Good luck.

As far as the Hibs game is concerned, a voucher will be in Mondays Sun for ST holders to apply directly to Hibs for a ticket. First come first served. Good luck.

Honestly? FFS :ffs::throwpc:

Why the **** should I have to buy the Sun to get tickets for a game. No way, Pedro. I'll just watch it on the box out of principle.

It's disgraceful and the whole 5% issue is so ill-thought out.

I think Hibs thought that was the fairest way of making a voucher available for rangers fans to contact them directly. They obviously need to vet every fan that applies in order to comply with SPL regs on unacceptable conduct, so a voucher will have all the required info on it for bears to fill in. They are following Falkirks lead in this regard, but at least they are not using the local paper like Falkirk did.

Personally, I think it would have been better for them to put a dowloadable form on to their website, or to buy tickets online. These options may be considered later in the season or perhaps for next season if this system is to continue.

Again, I think Rangers will back down and go back to charging us an extra admin fee of around �£2-�£2.50

Personally, I think it would have been better for them to put a dowloadable form on to their website, or to buy tickets online.

Exactly. It's hardly rocket science.

Frankie could have knocked up a form and had it available on this website in 10 minutes, so i can't see why Hibs could not have done something similar.

I know john personally and he works tirelessly for the RSA. he could certainly teach mr bain or two when it comes to dealing with other people.