Rangers v Kilmarnock - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

I thought Davis had a great second half and along with Novo and of course Boydy helped change the game.

I think Miller had a really good game aswell and his performance was only lacking a goal ( Can see this becoming a pattern ). He killed every pass into his feet stone dead today and linked up with midfield brilliantly.

I would have gave it to Davis.

weir should carry the blame for the goal. he should have hoofed the ball into row z but committed the defenders cardinal sin by letting the ball bounce instead. A real schoolboy error.

Edu was absolutely shocking too. a bit overawed by the occasion i think.

We made it hard for ourselves and could have had 4 or 5 but a welcome three points in the end.

At least the football is far more positive this season. good to see us putting passes together (especially the forward ones!) and trying to actually win games.

To be fair to Weir, it certainly looked like MacGregor called for it and so Davie left it for him.

MacGregor made the mistake of not coming for it and waiting on it instead. He should also have kept goal-side after the header.

I think MacGregor was 100% to blame there and you have to wonder how he didn't get to the ball first with the benefit of being able to use his hands.

However, we won in the end and MacGregor has been a pretty good keeper since he became first choice and so can be forgiven the odd lapse.

Let's just hope he learns from it and it doesn't become a habit.

To be fair to Weir, it certainly looked like MacGregor called for it and so Davie left it for him.

MacGregor made the mistake of not coming for it and waiting on it instead. He should also have kept goal-side after the header.

I think MacGregor was 100% to blame there and you have to wonder how he didn't get to the ball first with the benefit of being able to use his hands.

However, we won in the end and MacGregor has been a pretty good keeper since he became first choice and so can be forgiven the odd lapse.

Let's just hope he learns from it and it doesn't become a habit.

McGregor has been a bit shaky recently and I hope he settles down into his game soon.

Its good to know though that we have a more than able back-up waiting for his chance. 2 good goalkeepers competing for the number 1 spot can only be good for Rangers.