Juventus - will they all go....

I find it strange there is the option of going on free transfers.

With the talent on offer you would think Juve would stand to make a fortune and all players going to the highest bidder on a option.

Im sure all of Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Real M, Barca etc want Buffon, cannavaro and the rest.

BTW i can see Vieira being a Man Utd player next season!

Its a good get-out clause for them, they can just say that the club couldn't afford to keep them and so had to move on. Man Yoo would be the obvious club to benefit as they're the ones who really need to strengthen this season, but its strange seeing them coming out and admitting that yip, they'd love to plunder the clubs who have been relegated. Very public way to do things.

The wages of a lot of these players woud cripple the club.

No tv rights, no CL, poor crowds will leave there wage level unabstainable for 2 or 3 years.

Poor crowds? Juve have been getting poor crowds in Seri A, never mind Serie B :)

Poor crowds? Juve have been getting poor crowds in Seri A, never mind Serie B :)

Ever since they moved to Delli Alpi their crowds have dwindled badly. It's usually about a third full for most Serie A games.

Ever since they moved to Delli Alpi their crowds have dwindled badly. It's usually about a third full for most Serie A games.

And even emptier for CL games but I suppose they won't need to worry about that now.