Trust Expresses Outrage at Record and Mirror 'Smear'

No it isn't.

The Record suggested the game was called off because of the Rangers fans 'threat'

This article, correctly, says it's because of resources.

I was just reading from the below line, which is similar to the DR article

"The cancellation, which was announced yesterday, came after police had consulted the club and Bolton Council and received intelligence from other forces who had handled previous Rangers matches."

But I know what you mean, the DR was heavily pushing the threat of violence as the reason for the cancellation whereas this article goes on to explain that it's more of a resource issue than anything else

People from the Bolton area on Talksport (including a St Midden fan!) are claiming that teams like Bolton and Wigan get a very raw deal from GMP (in comparison with Man U and City) and aren't surprised that they can not cope with the travelling fans. In fact, most were astonished that the game was given the go-ahead originally.

Cammy F

Guest jezzy

i just want to say its damm shameful that the gutter press have a go at the rangers Supporters considering we have one of the best supports in the uk

From what i have seen, the Retard have continued their dig at the Gers, even to the point of accusing the RST of issuing a misguided statement

I hope the RST are going to persue this further ........ and despite some of my reservations in the past, i will be signing up to the RST within the next few days :)