Ibrox Development Project News

Same here, but you can be guaranteed that it wouldn't be any different no matter what SDM did. If he'd dropped another 20 mil of his own money into the 2007/2008 transfer budget & we'd actually WON the UEFA Cup Final, he'd still get slagged rotten. He just can't do any good can he? ... Welcome to the SDM hate club!! :sigh:

Man, he might have money, but I'm glad I'm not him. There can't be a more hated man in Scotland. Pedo's receive less abuse.

Mark

If he dropped "Another 20 MILLION" please explain.

You can remove 'another' if it pleases you & stops me from having to explain myself again.

You are trying to imply that he puts his own money into Rangers and I would dispute that.

I will not remove 'another' as you were the one who put it their in the first place.

You are trying to imply that he puts his own money into Rangers and I would dispute that.

So what has he done JMS? Do you think we've been ripped off by SDM?

I will not remove 'another' as you were the one who put it their in the first place.

Suit yourself mate. I only offered it up as an option for you since I know fine well what many RFC fans think of SDM.

Mark

Why don't you allow people to express themselves in the way they chose, instead of these needless interventions?

Cos it boring and tiresome when its not OK for someone to express an opinion not shared by yourself and maybe a few others (possibly more, but not as vocal)

Sorry for my intervention, I'll let you get back on the track of predicting Moonbeams :brick:

Cos it boring and tiresome when its not OK for someone to express an opinion not shared by yourself and maybe a few others (possibly more, but not as vocal)

Sorry for my intervention, I'll let you get back on the track of predicting Moonbeams :brick:

Is this a forum ?

Do I put my hand up to speak ?

If so you can fukk off.

Is this a forum ?

Do I put my hand up to speak ?

If so you can fukk off.

1. Yes

2. Nope

3. Suit yourself.

I dont see any point in going round in circles just because someones opinions differ from yours. I cant stand anything to do with all the religious crap and sectarian singing etc. Thats my choice and I as others can, stand by that if they so choose.