Ibrox Development Project News

1. Yes

2. Nope

3. Suit yourself.

I dont see any point in going round in circles just because someones opinions differ from yours. I cant stand anything to do with all the religious crap and sectarian singing etc. Thats my choice and I as others can, stand by that if they so choose.

Do it but don't expect me to mate.

That is my choice.

If you have complaints about me or think Im being a prick/too harsh, then PM the admin team and they can deal with it.

Why would anyone have a complaint about you? You'll find that we're really quite well versed in how forums work and the type of people you meet here and elsewhere. I personally don't mind what you say, just so long as we all have an equal freedom to express opinions in an frank and reasonable manner.

BTW, what do you regard as sectarian singing? The Sash, Derry's Walls, TBB, The Famine Song, Follow Follow? What?

Why would anyone have a complaint about you? You'll find that we're really quite well versed in how forums work and the type of people you meet here and elsewhere. I personally don't mind what you say, just so long as we all have an equal freedom to express opinions in an frank and reasonable manner.

I agree, but this was a direct reply to me:-

Do I put my hand up to speak ?

If so you can fukk off.

I agree with equal freedom, all Ive done is try to stop threads going round and round in circles or one question being answered by another.

For the last part, rightly or wrongly we can only go by what the authorities stipulate or face the consequences. Hullo Hullo was always my favourite song growing up. Miss it...yes. Overly botherd by it....no Im afraid. There are far more important things to worry about.

The only other things are the terms used for them, I dont use them and do not want to hear my son using them.

If you have complaints about me or think Im being a prick/too harsh, then PM the admin team and they can deal with it.

I'm sure your a big boy so if I thought that I had a problem with your good self I'm sure we could resolve it.

For the last part, rightly or wrongly we can only go by what the authorities stipulate or face the consequences. Hullo Hullo was always my favourite song growing up. Miss it...yes. Overly botherd by it....no Im afraid. There are far more important things to worry about.

The only other things are the terms used for them, I dont use them and do not want to hear my son using them.

By far the most important thing in my opinion is the dishonesty and fatuous self-interest being perpetrated by people in many aspects of Scottish life to do harm to Rangers and its supporters. I know you understand exactly what I mean by this. Challenging that dishonesty might be as useful an example for anyone's child as protecting them from the language they hear in the playground every day.

I agree, but this was a direct reply to me:-

I agree with equal freedom, all Ive done is try to stop threads going round and round in circles or one question being answered by another.

That was because you spoke directly to me.

Also it was debating the thread, if you don't want to take part don't.

I actually replied to MF, but hey ho. Its been a long day and Im needing some sleep.

Will have another look tomorrow.....

Oh I made add, unless what you are refering to is censorship.

If so delete my account.