Mr Murray - A Golden Opportunity

What an opportunity for Mr Murray to get massive respect from us, the fans, by banning The Daily Record and its 'journalists' from Ibrox for the latest sensationalist and inacurate slur against Rangers FC and the fans.

Will he take it, not whilst they still put money into his back pocket.

Cammy F

I agree Cammy .....

... but we all know it won't happen. It would be a great way to start the season and send the proper signal to the other trash out there that it's a NEW Rangers, and we wont put up with this pish anymore!

The "New" Rangers is a very good point Jim - what an opportunity this all is for DM and the Club to start a fight-back.

New Manager

New season

New players

New attitude

New no nonsense approach

It would go a huge way in pushing forward the momentum that just signing PLG gave if the Board took it that stage further and said "the media will no longer be allowed to shit on us".

I won't hold my breath

Yep, that's my point .... we are a refreshed new club, with a new manager, and let's face it, if we want to keep playing in europe, then we need a new attitude from the fans with regards to songs ...... so yeah, we are a NEW RANGERS

..... alas, we still allow the same old tossers to attack us in the press :(

Here is a novel idea - why not 'outsource' the PR to the RST? David Edgar and Stephen Smith have been excellent when they have appreared in the press. In fact, DE ripped Speirsy a new one live on air recently.

This would ensure that Rangers fans were running the PR, would mean much needed income for the RST and we'd be safe in the knowledge that no journalist would be allowed to tell lies about is in print or on air.

Cammy F

Hmmm, can't see Murray outsourcing to anyone that doesnt make him money :(

But, in the long run, it WILL make him money. When the RST take the media to task, their reputation will grow, more people will join the RST and more will take part in the share / save scheme - win win situation for Rangers, Murray and the fans.

Cammy F

Very true .... i just can't see Murray doing it, even though it does make sense

Oh I know m8, but some of the solutions to our problems are so simple - surely a business man like Murray can't be so blind not to see this???

Cammy F