Hamilton 1 : 3 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

It seems like too long since we last had one of these threads Frankie.

Don't agree that Miller deserves the same score as Boyd. Don't think anyone came close to KB yesterday. I know i'm a big Boyd fan, but my honest assessment is that he was the only player truly deserving of praise yesterday. Although will let the rest off with the conditions. Miller worked hard but his first half was even more shocking than Boyds. 2nd half he would have got 6/7, first half about a 2.

Was suprised by Novo's compousre at the goal. That's the kind of chance he would normally fluff as he ahd far too long to think about it. Looked like a top class striker putting that one away.

It seems like too long since we last had one of these threads Frankie.

Don't agree that Miller deserves the same score as Boyd. Don't think anyone came close to KB yesterday. I know i'm a big Boyd fan, but my honest assessment is that he was the only player truly deserving of praise yesterday. Although will let the rest off with the conditions. Miller worked hard but his first half was even more shocking than Boyds. 2nd half he would have got 6/7, first half about a 2.

Was suprised by Novo's compousre at the goal. That's the kind of chance he would normally fluff as he ahd far too long to think about it. Looked like a top class striker putting that one away.

Not often I disagree with you S_A but to suggest that Boyd was the only one deserving of praise yesterday would, IMO, be criminal to Broadfoot who once again showed that he is a first choice player right now.

Sorry Craig, actually you're right.

Broadfoot had a steady game and tried to get forward often. Didn't shirk responsibility and tried to move the ball forward.

Broadfoot was our second best player. 7/10 for me.

Not overly impressed by anyone else though.

Sorry Craig, actually you're right.

Broadfoot had a steady game and tried to get forward often. Didn't shirk responsibility and tried to move the ball forward.

Broadfoot was our second best player. 7/10 for me.

Not overly impressed by anyone else though.

OK, now we agree :thup:

I think I will change my opinion on my MOTM. I originally said Broadfoot but think Boyd deserves it not just for his goals but his overall contribution. Playing like that Boyd would never be out of the team if fit.

Broadfoot, with each passing game, eases the pain of losing Hutton. Will never be as dynamic as Hutton but he doesnt lack passion or determination. Has a great engine like Hutton and tries very hard to support his attack and yet always seems to be there at the back to defend.

Would be good to see him get a run at his preferred CB position but the way he is playing right now we can't afford to move him from RB, he is playing THAT well.

Easily the most improved player in the Gers ranks and he should be one of those role models that every young player looks to on how to take "limited ability" and create what looks to be a very promising career for themselves.

Very few players played anywhere near the standard required. Mendes is struggling to make an impact in games these days.

As far as i heard on the radio the weather was not perfect for passing the ball. Plus it is common that players have a backwards step while they try to fit in. In the first few games they run on adrenaline and then reality kicks in. Mendes will come back to form i am sure of that.