How good does this make you feel .

In an interview with Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenger he was asked about PLG , he said .,.

"If I was a Celtic fan next season I would be afraid....VERY AFRAID" Arsene Wenger

How good does that make Rangers fans feel !

Superb stuff

I would rather we do our talking on the park!!! The higher we fly the further we fall. Ask tim supporters Motherwell 2004-5

correct pete. quite a lot of Rangers fans seem to think we have already won the league just because he came to manage us. I am confident that given time and support from the fans that PLG will be a major success at Ibrox. But we have to be patient. Im not looking for the usual quick fix that we have been used to in the past im looking for PLG to lay the foundations for a team that will take us into the next decade and hopefully taking us up to a higher level, especially where europe is concerned. Theres no better manager around Than PLG at the minute and we are very fortunate to have him so be very patient over the next season or maybe the one after that too. Just dont expect too much too soon. It took Alex Ferguson 7 years to get it right at Man U but he got there and they reaped the rewards in the end. I dont think we will have to wait that long though.

correct pete. quite a lot of Rangers fans seem to think we have already won the league just because he came to manage us. I am confident that given time and support from the fans that PLG will be a major success at Ibrox. But we have to be patient. Im not looking for the usual quick fix that we have been used to in the past im looking for PLG to lay the foundations for a team that will take us into the next decade and hopefully taking us up to a higher level, especially where europe is concerned. Theres no better manager around Than PLG at the minute and we are very fortunate to have him so be very patient over the next season or maybe the one after that too. Just dont expect too much too soon. It took Alex Ferguson 7 years to get it right at Man U but he got there and they reaped the rewards in the end. I dont think we will have to wait that long though.

Agreed gisabeer.... and I think that we are already seeing this because most of the PLG recruits have been 25 or younger (Letizi and Sionko aside) - and in Letizi's case IMO he is a stop-gap for a better option next season.

That isn't to say that we can't win the championship this season because I felt even last season we had the best squad in the SPL and SHOULD have won it - so with the recruits we have seen so far (and the players leaving I am not too bothered about - I think PLG could have got more out of PL but lets wait to see what the replacement will be like) allied to the tactical nous that PLG seems to have - I think we have a great chance of winning the SPL.

However, as long as we get a close second, play attractive football, bleed youngsters and are seen to be progressing both on AND off the pitch I won't be overly disappointed